What is a good rpg for wii??

lol .. anyone play xbox360? ima have one in like 2 days waiting for it from ebay ima have call of duty 4 gamer tag girlygamer89

to me a real rpg is a game where the choices you make affect the plot and outcome of the game. by that definition many rpgs are not real rpgs. dragon age origins and oblivion are games where you have to choose your paths wisely.

sitting down with friends for good old pen and paper d&d- that's as real as it gets.

If anyone wants a defining RPG and has a PS3 get Grandia.
Its not a game like Final Fantasy 7 that's just a load of emo hype, bland characters and no actual "Fun". Its starts out and you know its going to be a epic tale and for a change IT HAS A GOOD ENDING!

to me a real rpg is a game where the choices you make affect the plot and outcome of the game. by that definition many rpgs are not real rpgs. dragon age origins and oblivion are games where you have to choose your paths wisely.

sitting down with friends for good old pen and paper d&d- that's as real as it gets.

Nar for me its all about stats and stat counting as well as pondering about the latest weapons and armour and wondering if it is worth a -1 in agility to get a +1 in speed.

RPG is a role playing game to be exact so .... Zelda is one of the older RPGs that is a fact no offense dprinny because u play the role of zelda in the action adventure rpg yes older style graphics but it is n rpg nonetheless

RPG is a role playing game to be exact so .... Zelda is one of the older RPGs that is a fact no offense dprinny because u play the role of zelda in the action adventure rpg yes older style graphics but it is n rpg nonetheless
Trolling attempt on the main character there?
What if Zelda was a girl?

By that rule of RPGness....
Wont Tomb Raider be one?
Wont Mario be one?
Wont Tenchu be one?
Wont Resident evil be one?
Wont ET be one (*Shudder*)?

The closest Zelda has been to a RPG is the second one as it had stats and spells

well it clearly states zelda is a man in the game that i played he was also known as link... He was trying to save the princess... =) I is no troll

Not sure if serious.
Zelda is the one needs saving. Ironic that it would be named after some one you never play as (in the Nintendo made ones the CDi versions can go to hell).
Link is the main character so its his arse that's taking up the screen

If Zelda is an rpg, than everything is.

Every game has a functioning organism/inanimate object that you assume the role of.

Even if you were to go out to the store and buy milk, you would be playing the role of yourself. Therefore life = rpg also.

If Zelda is an rpg, than everything is.

Every game has a functioning organism/inanimate object that you assume the role of.

Even if you were to go out to the store and buy milk, you would be playing the role of yourself. Therefore life = rpg also.

real life is the ultimate RPG.
When you die its over.

DPrinny eats sausage butty hp +200

OK so i like the wii right... but i reallly want a rpg like the final fantasy/assasins creed style stuff. I love the game play of FF so i wanted to know if there were any wii games that would rock my socks?!?! i love the rpg games <3:mushroomlife:
maybe monster hunter not proper rpg but good questing

Keep COD out of this thread.
You freaks have your own section so keep your fanboyisum to there

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii RPG) Any Good? I think theres also FF Crystal Chronicles within WiiWare.

Last edited:
Back