What is Mii Parade reallt for??

pizzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
NYC
Wii Online Code
7157-7752-1056-1343
trying to figure out what exactly is the Mii parade really used for? I had 1 mii travel in so far...

If your wii friends have made mii's and set them up to mingle then they will appear in your mii parade

The Mii parade is just a place where Miis people have created wander...you won't know who has made them most of the time, they just come...

And you can choose them and put them into your lobby if you want. That's basically all there is to it.

Doesnt seem like there's any point to it. I can see if it were some kind of game lobby then that would be cool, hopefully Nintendo will decide to do that

yeah i thought it was interesting how my mii parade can hold more miis than the plaza.... kinda stupid, not that i have a bunch of miis but still....

its fun watching all the people wander like zombies. some of my friends make crazy people too so its always funny.:thumbsup:

I dunno, but i gots like 60 wii's in my mii parade walkin' around. looks pretty cool actually

Yeah, I like watching them for a few seconds every now and then. I think the last time I checked I had 105.

OMG! all this talk is making me anoyed! I REALLY CANT WAIT ANYLONGER FOR A WII NOW -breaks down and crys in a ball- WAA!

(I realise I now sound like a idiot.)

I woke up this morning checked my Mii parade and found only 5 terroising my parade he he thought it was quite funny, first time i have had any in there :p cant wait till there are loads in there :D

woot add me and send me your cool Mii's :D

Back