what is noob and what is not noob

sorry for double post but noob is faggot using overpowered ****....newb is new to the game...honostly u used google?

i know right?
your the noob for gitting killed by these guys man!....none of that sh*t is noobish...

sorry again my phone wont take the edit button....u honostly didnt see the list...Famas-2 hit kills aug 2 hit kills.....now everyone knows that 2 hits is overpowered....unless its a sniper then its underpowered

So you're saying that if a gun is a bit easier to use than a different gun, then it is a noob gun?

One more hit marker isn't really that big of a difference...

anyways today was the worst 1 hit kill famas on hardcore evryone uses it :mad: ****ing french need to uninvent the famas anyways ill be back my phones gonna die soon

I usually try not acknowledge and talk a lot of smack towards people when they make comments about my posts ... with that being said CarlosV130 ....

You are questioning the fact that I used dictionary websites (not google by the way) to look up the meaning of a word. Wow ... imagine that?

&

For someone who talks a lot about people being noobs ... right in your signature you state that you've done XP lobbies in MWR. Wouldn't that be considered very noobish?

Another thing I wanna say is that what you call being noobish with using these guns could also just be being smart. You say, "it takes one less hit marker to kill someone," that's called using you're brain, one less bullet you have to waste the more likely you are to get more kills. Getting more kills means less deaths and a higher KDR, and does a noob ever have a high KDR?

lol look at my combat record.....

anyways yes i hacked and it takes skill to hack :s

dude just understand that its annoying to most of the people in the lobby to have someones using overpowered weapons...isnt it annoying when someone runs around with ballistics a ccp and aim assist? isnt it annoying when someones tubing? isnt it annoying when someones rpging? isnt it annoying when u get 2 hitmarkers on a guy then one hit makes u die?

Back