what is noob and what is not noob

he does, S2K. He's such a noob. Your class isnt a noob class either.
i use M16 reflex-extended mag. is that a noob class carlos?

"I am the Elite. The M1 Elite. Fear me."
Playing: COD BO, COD MWR, Goldeneye 007

he does, S2K. He's such a noob. Your class isnt a noob class either.
i use M16 reflex-extended mag. is that a noob class carlos?

"I am the Elite. The M1 Elite. Fear me."
Playing: COD BO, COD MWR, Goldeneye 007

I have no clue what you're trying to say to me...

You guys just want to make me swear dont yall,
like lazy said, it shouldnt matter to you if your really that good.
Carlos i can just tell when you get killed you probebly whine, scream rage. and go buzerk with curseing. i quickscope, and every freaking time i get killed with a famas, ak74u, or an m60 extended mag, by some 8 year old, whos not even old enough to be playing the game. i get really mad, but i let it go and try again, n kill him. i kind of started likeing the challange of crazy sprayers with over powerd weapons. you cant just expect every one to use a sniper. fnal, m14, or any other lowpowerd weapon. it would make every one not as different from each other, and not give them that unique aspect of standing out from people in the room.

look just try and find ways to out smart, the people using over powerd weapons.
i mean imagine if every one on BO was good at snipeing, EVERYONE.

and carlos, dont think just cause you played BO when it first came out. your all knowing of it, and better than every one else.

like i said at first, just shut up play the game and stop whineing
let black ops be wat it is.
Dont F***ing make a list of weapon, and tell people they suck for useing it. you practicly listed almost every fu**ing weapon on the game. dont act like your the game keeper, carlos.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I love a good challenge. If I whoop a FFA lobby with someone at like 15 kills or more behind me, I leave once the game is over. I love when people camp with good guns and give me a run for my money, it makes me happier because I can say I beat them even though they were camping or using a really common gun

I can attest to the earlier statement that the Famas is definitely NOT a one shot, one kill assault rifle! Usually 2-4 rounds I'd say on Hard core. Even more if you factor in Second Chance. The only way I've ever seen it kill consistently with one shot is 1.) if it's a head shot or 2.) if the player has already taken damage earlier and survived.

then u obviously arent that smart S2K. im saying that ur picture with the famas is a good class, and that carlos is a probably a whining noob.

ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES
OK, before I say anything, I don't play bo on the wii, just on the ps3, so some things might be a little different....but.

The only widely recognized nooby thing on that list (in bo) is the 74u w/ rapid fire. Famas, maybe a bit overused, but not imo nooby. Grenade launcher in the other games I would consider nooby, but I use Flak Jacket so I really dont care about anything explosive. How is the rpg nooby? Its like the worst thing in black ops! And all those subs at the bottom, are bad guns, so they need rapid fire to compete with the 74u. Everything else, imo (and I've played 9 days on this) is perfectly aceptable. Feel free to rage at me btw, but thats how it is on the PS3 and xbox.

Hi, I'd like to contribute to which guns are noob if thats ok.

-None-

Snipers rifles, rocket launchers and grenade launchers are all annoying but that just means when you hunt down and kill the little bugger ya gotta tea-bag 'em.

oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a **** if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my **** to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""

Last edited:
oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a **** if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my **** to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""
You think the aug is nooby on all platforms? Ok, on the wii it seems that people say this a lot, but not on ps3 or xbox or pc. If you look at my stats, it says I've been killed by the Aug 405 times. Compare that to the 74u, being 4384, thats quite a big difference. Kills wise, Ive only got 965 with the AUG ouit of my 21000 kills. On ps3, the Aug is not nooby!!!

Back