What is the most interesting game among all(current) Wii games

amylin0906

WiiChat Member
Jun 14, 2007
Shanghai
I'm considering to buy Wii, but I want to know more about its game.

Would somebody share with me that what is the most interesting game among all(current)Wii games? I don’t know which game to buy. I am quite experienced in game playing, no matter RPG, SLG, or other type of game. could you guys tell me what is (are) the most interesting games among all Wii games and why do u think so?

:cool:

Zelda Twilight Princess is a must if you are going to get a wii.
Warioware: Smooth Moves is a light-hearted game that is a lot of fun (especially with friends.)

You get Wii Sports with the system if you buy it, that game is fun.

um... Super Paper Mario is a platformer/kinda RPG that is a lot of fun as well.

These are my personal favorites- there are other games that are good too, but Zelda, Warioware and super paper mario are the big ones.

I hope i helped.:thumbsup:

Zelda if you like RPGs, but i didnt like Zelda too much, traded it in.

Medal Of Honor or COD3 for a FPS or Red Steel, but i think that ones a "Renter", poor graphics and repetitve gameplay..fun none the less

Spiderman 3 for an action game

Excite truck is an okay racing game as well but it can be frustrating if you keep hitting the damn trees. Stay away from Carbon-its too hard, play it on another console.

As far as party games goes..you can get wii play- its got some fun ones. and Sports of course is always a blast.

"mature" titles that are out or coming up include Godfater:blackhand edition, Manhunt 2, Scarface:the world is yours, and i cant remember the others as of now.

i havent tried out mortal kombat or RE:4 yet (is RE4 out yet?) but im sure they are great games as well. im really looking forward to getting me hands on resident evil.

hope this helped you in your decision to buy a wii. if there arent any games out you like now, wait about six months because there are a lot of great titles on the way.

I'd definatly say the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the adventure. But you're talking about interesting. For some exotic games, I would either suggest Trauma Center: Second Opinion or Koropina: Marble Game. Both are highly addicting and great fun in single/multiplayer gaming. You can read more about the games on wii.ign.com

Definetely Excite Truck, it's a grat racing game, then if you want fun and hilarius games: Wario Ware, and Rayman Raving Rabbids. If you want a good First person shooter get Red Steel, and Metroid Prime 3 coming this August..and there are plenty of good games to come soon, so be sure to be informed when they launch..games like: Battallion Wars 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Pokémon Battle Revolution if you are a fan, Super Mario Galaxy, and of course Super Smash Bros. Brawl..now all of those are exclusiveley and from Nintendo(except Rayman and Red Steel), there's also good games right now like Mortal Kombat Armageddon and soon Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition among others

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest Zelda, Trauma Center, Exite truck, Call of Duty 3, Wario Ware and Super Paper Mario.

Well I knew what I was getting when I purchased Zelda and pretty much every game I have besides Wario Ware:Smooth Moves. It really isn't the best game, and it's short. Multi-player is neat and the story mode is childish and funny. It really is an interesting game. If I were to go back, I would not buy it though.

Back