the most ridicoulous game plots?

Nights

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
what games do you think have the most riducleous game plots? tell me i would like to know

Last edited:
Well galaxy is fairly rediculas tbh lol. Peach's castle gets un-earthed and swept into space, travels a thousand miles away from mario and he still goes seaching. (without and safety gear, breathing apparatus, supplies or a clue where peach may be hidden.) nevertheless, its still the best game on wii.

LOL...CUSTOM ROBO FOR SURE
absolutely hilarious game..absurd plot
gameplay is pretty good though so i wont hate

If we're talking about Wii games, Scarface. It takes place after the movie but he gets killed at the end of the movie (sorry for the spoiler but it's an 80's film so it's old news). If we're talking about any games, definitely a Metal Gear Solid plot, not 3 though just because I think that was the most understandable and greatest.

dude peachs castle getting yanked straight out the ground is the coolest plot ever. and if he had a space suit and all the necessary gear you might as well just make him captain olimar.

i remember reading in EGM one time about the worst game plot ever, a game where someone came to a planet full of chickens and started turning all the chickens into cheese cubes or something weird like that.

Back