Metroid prime 3

CloudBtoW

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
most of u know this game and my brothers think its the copy of halo, because of the songs in there, plot and even the enemies, Space pirates are like convenant. can any of u try to help me convince to them it is not a copy of halo

actually....they both halo and metroid have copied from a story book....i forgot what it was called....:lol:

Simple.
Is the title "Halo" 1,2, or 3?
Is it made by Microsoft?
Does it have a PC online version?
Does it function on Xbox/Xbox 360?
if not, then it's not your 'halo'

Lol, I wonder how many times this question has been asked now...

Neither Retro nor Bungie copied off of one another.
Halo and Metroid Prime (These are that are the most related, even though they have huge differences) both started development around the same time. 1998-1999. They have there similarities, but they have huge differences too.

Metroid is a first person adventure.
Halo is a first person shooter.

Metroid has puzzles.
Halo doesn't.

(I could keep on going, but i'm gonna spare you all)
So, no they are not the same.

KidDtoX said:
most of u know this game and my brothers think its the copy of halo, because of the songs in there, plot and even the enemies, Space pirates are like convenant. can any of u try to help me convince to them it is not a copy of halo
if you have the mindset to think nintendo would do that then u suck

easy, if anything, halo is a copy of metroid, cause metroid was made first

Krusnik said:

Halo and Metroid Prime (These are that are the most related, even though they have huge differences) both started development around the same time. 1998-1999. They have there similarities, but they have huge differences too.

Metroid is a first person shooter / adventure.

Metroid has puzzles.
Halo doesn't.

There we go, I don't know why we continue to debate this, both are great for what they do.

Krusnik said:

Metroid is a first person adventure.

Metroid has puzzles.
Halo doesn't.

Well, that's the end of that.

Nintendo also copied Sony's little big planet when making Metroid. They both have graphics... Got to be a copy right?! :lol:

Seriously, tell your brother to "engage brain before mouth"tm and check his history.

blankconnection said:
if you have the mindset to think nintendo would do that then u suck

i didnt say ME I SAID my brothers think that they bigger then me can any of u give me ideas of how to convince them its not a copy

who cares? They are similar in ways, just like other games in the same genres. Just be the bigger man and ignore him. He's probably just trying to get you annoyed...that's what brothers do right?

MP3 was around WAY before Halo....so how can metroid prime copy somehting that didnt exist? tell that to your brothers. Maybe its Hlo that copied Metroid?

Back