Metroid prime 3

KidDtoX said:
i didnt say ME I SAID my brothers think that they bigger then me can any of u give me ideas of how to convince them its not a copy

Let me give you some advice, from one little brother to another. You don't have to prove anything to them, and no matter how right you are, they're going to win all the argument. Noogies trump logic. They're just trying to rile you up, take solace in the fact that you'll probably out live them. :)

Warrior said:
MP3 was around WAY before Halo....so how can metroid prime copy somehting that didnt exist? tell that to your brothers. Maybe its Hlo that copied Metroid?
Wow...
Does anyone actually read the thread before posting?

Krusnik said:
Neither Retro nor Bungie copied off of one another.
Halo and Metroid Prime (These are that are the most related, even though they have huge differences) both started development around the same time. 1998-1999. They have there similarities, but they have huge differences too.

Neither of them copied off of each other. Bungie wouldn't have copied off of a side scroller...and Metroid Prime and Halo were both in development at the same time pretty much.

KidDtoX said:
i didnt say ME I SAID my brothers think that they bigger then me can any of u give me ideas of how to convince them its not a copy
i'm saying it to everyone, and I have heard the noobiest answers in this thread, none are good you all just suck

The metroid plot was around long before halo existed. End of discussion.

KidDtoX said:
Go on the Wii shop to VC games and show them the description of Super Metroid for the SNES, it mentions the space pirates right there and this game was out about 8 years before Halo. Metroid Prime and Halo both started development around 1999 too.

I'm surprised fans of Halo and Bio Shock havn't been tempted by Metroid Prime as they all look pretty similar but most have said it looks rubbish :shocked:

Marc said:
I'm surprised fans of Halo and Bio Shock havn't been tempted by Metroid Prime as they all look pretty similar but most have said it looks rubbish :shocked:
Of course they will say it looks rubbish, if a 360 fanboy actually admitted that anything on the Wii looked good they would probably feel that they had to commit ritual suicide soon after because they actually liked something that wasnt HD. :ciappa:

Seriously though most people who say MP3 sucks havent even played it. Even my buddy who is a diehard Xbox fan thought it was pretty awesome after he actually played it. :yesnod:

Back