What is the strongest Pokemon?

like i'm scared of a weskling like that? at least evolve it to Honchkrow. still sucks but at least its easier on the eyes

... It's ironic Fox just added a Murkrow to his sig, lulz. You know what I want to see now? Murkrow sweep a team. Seriously, I wish to see it. That'd be extreme lulz. Can you pull THAT off, Fox?

I'm just waiting for one of you to say, "Oh yeah!? Well my dad can beat up your dad!" :lol: jk, jk

In reality, against a well-thought-out team, no. He could cripple a few though. Murkrow has decent attacking stats but that 91 base speed and huge number of support options is what he's really got going for him. A twave here, a taunt there. Confuse ray, haze, snatch, night shade. Murkrow's fun.

Now you're just being annoying.

If you think that's gross, ... meh. Lol.

Bio, posting in the DP sub forums? What a suprise. :lol:

But completely useless unless he's lookin' for a challenge.
And CK, you're mispronouncing it. It's DPP.

Technicaly....
I think you COULD sweep someone with a murkrow, with proper set up....

And I think foxxxy knows what I am thinking of...
Zapdos, Smeargle, Vaporeon..............

Wow, I present you with solid proof and you're still not giving in... Lol fine, be stubborn. We'll battle then. Just give me another minute to finish hatching some eggs, breeding some synchronizers.

EDIT: ... Where'd Lastwords go? -.-

Lol i left to get plat... 70 miles away... turns out, its sold out... :(

Ill go next week,
And ill battle you, ck, when I get plat, to prove Mewtwo>Palkia

DXman, DXman... familiar name. Aren't you the dude who's always getting banned?

And CK, you're mispronouncing it. It's DPP.

If you havn't noticed, the forums stlll say Diamond / Pearl, no Platinum. :p That's why I called it DP, rather than DPP.

Back