What is your favorite Boss? (some spoilage)

NjD00

I have to Wii
Dec 15, 2006
Medical School
Wii Online Code
6135-1993-3203-6288
All have been pretty sweet, but I would say that the monstrous ogre thing at the end of the fire temple was my favorite. It was like playing a freakin' scene from LOTR.

NjD00 said:
All have been pretty sweet, but I would say that the monstrous ogre thing at the end of the fire temple was my favorite. It was like playing a freakin' scene from LOTR.

ive only done 1 boss in the forest temple and they were soooooo easy

the last boss, 7th boss, 8th boss, 3rd boss, 2nd boss, 6th dungeon miniboss were my favourite. too much?

The Desert Temple boss Stallord just an awesome battle on the spinner

loved the mini-boss that you take the ball and chain from...(hardest guy in the game, imo). and of course zant and ganondorf

I haven't finished the game yet, but I will say that the first Boss, the huge Plant in the forest dungeon was a complete joke, it took me about 2 minutes to beat him.

mine will and always be Ganon no matter what, especially Twilight princess. I kinda hate the wind waker fight with ganon its kind of lame, only one form. i love Ocarina's and TP more forms to fight him.

i loved the final battle with gannondorf it was great but i liked fighting all the bosses oh and that one guy with the armor that you hit off then he gets all of it off and hes faster n stuff lol even tho hes not a boss hes my fav enemy soo kool lol

The Arbiter's Grounds Final boss, Stallord, is my favorite. He was the most challenging for me, even when I knew how to defeat him.

well... i kinda liked Fyrus (Goron Mines).
but Morpheel (water temple) was a COMPLETE JOKE. he attacked me once and i dodged it... i didnt even lose any part of a heart. (z-targeting the eye took some time though)

Back