What is your "most fun" Wii game?

Biggest grin producing game at the moment would have to be Godfather

Running in to a crowded room of mobsters and then chocking them out one by one, for some reason cracks me up. (really, I'm not a violent person)

I rented Wario smooth moves and its the best game I ever played. great game play like I never seen before funny movies and the colors are so vivid.

Smooth Moves

Its just so much fun! Not only that but I also think it is a REALLY good game. Great utilisation of the wiimotes potential.

Bulldogxx831 said:
No one is saying wii play? I can't stop playing Pool.

Eh. Most people, myself included, weren't terribly impressed with wii play. The games are more of tech demos and they're ALL way too short. It'd just be really nice if you could configure them to play longer or something. My biggest disappointment was the duck-hunt replacement. I was expecting duck hunt with extra objects. I GOT high-speed target practice for a whole 2 minutes.

Bulldogxx831 said:
No one is saying wii play? I can't stop playing Pool.

Same here, I loved WiiPlay (unlike most people). I enjoy Tanks, Shooting and Charge! the most out of all of them. Ping Pong gets old too fast and the others are not exactly fun.

I second that.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii) is fun, but too short. I really would've gotten Super Paper Mario if I knew how great it was going to be.

I really haven't played much Wii lately, but I am not going to sell it.

Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3 are coming!

Wii Sports and Wario Ware. With people though, alone they arn't as fun-fun-yipee but I can still keep myself entertained for a bit with them.

I love bowling on Wii Sports. Plus Super Paper Mario is awesome!

Back