What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?

Mrjingles_23 said:
And in regards to the lantern, there is a slight difference. In A Link To The Past, you needed torches, and in this one, it casts a ring of light around Link, in the radius a lantern would give...and might I add, it reflects off objects beautifully, giving it a gorgeous affect! The clawshot is almost like a combination of the grappling hook and hookshot from WW...who knows, maybe it has the affects of both?

AND, while I am at it, the wooden stick is a staff...

You should quote so I know exactly which of my posts you was replyin to for future reference.

About ALttP, I dont have any recollection of needing torches, so elaborate on that please. You needed magic to power it, and while in use it allowed limited vision in the dark, but you could use it to light torches.
In TP they have added more realism as you mentioned, so that the light surrounds Links person as real light from a Lamp would, but it is obviously still limited, and you may/may not be able to light torches with it, so the difference is what really? :wtf:

If the "staff" is addressing my post, I was not the one who originally dubbed it a "wooden sword", I merely went along with it to better explain my point about the swords and possible switching of weapons.

no, the wooden staff is in regards to another post...forgive me, I really should make more use of this newfangled 'quote' button...hahahaha...but anyways, like, in A Link To The Past, the lantern wouldn't work like it would in Twilight Princess (unless my recolletion is off...it has been a while since playing it...years in fact)...like, it wouldn't cast a ring of light about you, that happened in pitch black situations automatically...this won't happen in TP...and in order for you to light a room, you needed to find the square white torches, and light them, lighting the room thus forth...maybe there'll be torches in TP?

Mrjingles_23 said:
like, it wouldn't cast a ring of light about you, that happened in pitch black situations automatically...this won't happen in TP...and in order for you to light a room, you needed to find the square white torches, and light them, lighting the room thus forth...maybe there'll be torches in TP?

With clarification I now know and remember what you mean. It cost magic power to send out a ember towards the torches, thus lighting the room.
I didnt think TP would be like that anyway, its quite apparent from the screen shot that its costs a type of fuel just to stand there holding it, but I thought it was the same for ALttP also, but I do recall the ring of light only around you while the rest of the room was pitch black... I recall Ridick running past me in one of the dungeons closely followed by a winged creature, s@!# me up big time, I was under the impression I had cleared out the room.

..... yeah I think you just buy fuel for it at a shop or get it from a enemy............simple.............but what do you do if it goes out......you wouldnt be able to see!!!!!

I think that zelda should ride on a pony since she is a girl. And she should have a magical wand that she could use to defeat evil with. I think that link should even be in the story this time. It should be about zelda saving the day this time.

myagirl zelda doesnt need those things she kicks ass as she is but she doesnt use her powers to her ful potential zelda can teleport and can cast attacks in this one well not sure about teleport but attacks yes but im sorry to say that nintendo always uses her as a damesel but i want her to fight along side link like in ww at the end but during the whole thing and you can choose who you can be the swordsmen or the princess im rooting for equality among the genders

hell yeah. Or maybe a secret ending to describe what is going to happen in the upcoming zelda game for the nintendo wii.

That reminds me a lot of the OoS/OoA how you had to beat the game to get a password to see the 'secret' or true ending although downloadable content would be pretty nice new swords, tunics, armor, side quests, magic spells, item upgrades etc.

that will be cool maybe upgrades to swords and stuff for the game although now i think about it it chould become tiresome maybe like 3 sword and spells added on after launch

It would be cool if that had different difficulties for the game like an easy, hard or very hard mode that would totally rock. Or maybe if they had link go super or something.

Maybe have the swords, sheilds, tunics, boot and armor displayed and accesed like in OoT

Back