What new channals would you like to see on WII?

How bout a video channels that allows you to see internet videos from all over the web including youtube, hulu, espn etc.

How bout through your cell phone, you can see what videos your friends are watching and download that video to your wii using your cell phone. When you are back at your wii, the videos you downloaded are waiting for you.

Lol. My company is actually building on this and recently we are wii enabled. If you are keen to try this out on your wii (obviously for free, and if you do not have a wii browser we give one to you) PM me with your email.

Regards
Edmond

i like that chat channel. sort of like msn live or AIM. that would be awesome.

of course a game demo channel with news about upcoming releases and small videos. in other words the everybodys nintendo channel.

um wii tweak channel. a channel everything. sound options.. like how much bass mid and treble. video.. contrast, color, brightness. controler custom wii pointer instead of hand.

:papermario:I would would like to see a wii/gamecube channel where you can download gamecube games and very old wii games on the console.

Last edited:
Also a video channel to watch movies from an SD card . Nintendo will have competition with sony.

Back