Wii Channels, What do you want to see?

Dallan's first 2 are good ideas. Mii World would be awsome. but wouldn't that be like The Sims/Animal Crossing with Miis? Oh well, it's a cool idea. I would also like to see something like a demo of future games channel. Like you could play some Super Mario Galaxy or some Brawl. Music channel is stupid. I don't listen to music. Unless you count Video Game Music, then yes.

A music channel would be great but here's how I would prefer that it would work.

A lot of people compare Nintendo Wii with the latest Apple products, simple, sleek, to the point. I think it would be awesome to see Nintendo and Apple team up in some way to provide an iTunes channel that would be able to stream music from another iTunes on your local network.

If that isn't possible, it would be great to have a music player that would team up with Nintendo provided software running on a computer (Mac, Windows, Linux) to stream the music from it. Of course, why stop there right? Lets stream video as well.

how about a music video channel where you can download full length music videos and each one would be it's own channel....

The sports and Movie channels are definitely good ideas.

But as for the Mii World. That sounds a whole lot like....oh i dunno...The Sims? But a game with your MiiWorld idea would be awesome especially with online support!

Wii lottery channel: check your wii friend number and if you win. hundreds of wii points for you that would be good!

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Wii lottery channel: check your wii friend number and if you win. hundreds of wii points for you that would be good!

that is seriously the best idea on this thread so far, by a long shot, it'd be fun, rewarding, and would tempt more people to connect their Wii's, ultimately buying more VC games.

but lottery is kinda easy..a more challenging type of "game" or something would be more appropriate for a channel that gives you Wii points as a reward..I'll think about what exactly and post it later

fistpittingnork said:
that is seriously the best idea on this thread so far, by a long shot, it'd be fun, rewarding, and would tempt more people to connect their Wii's, ultimately buying more VC games.

thanks for liking my idea

A Video channel that allows you to play any type of Video format from your SD cards and allow you to watch Nintendo shows (such as the old Zelda and Mario Show) DK 3D show, Sonic cartoon/Sonic X and Kirby (+ any toher shows Nintendo has the rights to) Also put Preview Video's for Wii and DS games.
(this channel can also be used as the DVD channel)

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
thanks for liking my idea

No problem, I just hope Nintendo execs are watching.

I have a friend or two in Glasgow, not sure if Port Glasgow is the same or not, but I'm going out on a limb here and assuming they are.

Back