What stage would you make for Brawl

I'd probably make one based on Fire Emblem that would look a little like the overhead map when in battle.

I think this stage update will cause glitches...
But i would make the begining of the first level in Super Mario bros. or whatever the first Mario game was called

I would Make a big box, that no one can get out of, then no one can fly out of it, then no one would ever win the match and it Would be Pwnsome.. Mwuhahahaha

stage name:sky summit
caption:watch your step...its a long drop
description:the course wouled start off dark in almost like a tunnel thered be platforms every were but itll start with HIGH gravity thn the course goes up at first ull have to climb ladders due to gravity.but as you get higher gravity lightens and platforms become few and far apart till finally youll reach a zone where theres basicly no gravity but just 1 building with a man looking at his watch.thn the sky will slowly turn red as a meator gets closer n closer .FINALLY the man looks up and walks to the building n the roof opens n shoots the meater so it dont destroy the planet BUT now the peices are raining down on you and the platform your on gets destroyed and now your back at the bottom climbing back to sky summit.......or something along that area.

jokesonyou said:
stage name:sky summit
caption:watch your step...its a long drop
description:the course wouled start off dark in almost like a tunnel thered be platforms every were but itll start with HIGH gravity thn the course goes up at first ull have to climb ladders due to gravity.but as you get higher gravity lightens and platforms become few and far apart till finally youll reach a zone where theres basicly no gravity but just 1 building with a man looking at his watch.thn the sky will slowly turn red as a meator gets closer n closer .FINALLY the man looks up and walks to the building n the roof opens n shoots the meater so it dont destroy the planet BUT now the peices are raining down on you and the platform your on gets destroyed and now your back at the bottom climbing back to sky summit.......or something along that area.

That would be really good, but I seriously doubt you can go into that much detail.

I would make one that has a completely flat bottom, two walls with spikes on them, the roof also has spikes, the only way to kill someone is to knock them out is through a small hole in the roof

just a circle that you cant get out off. you start with 900% ad you can just watch the rag doll effect (if its there) when you hit the person and the bounce every where on the walls. it will be a pretty tight area :p..
ime not sure if you can actually do all the platforms from the levels, like a breaking bridge??? would it go in that much detail, i hope so but i doubt it :(

konomaroh said:
I would make one that has a completely flat bottom, two walls with spikes on them, the roof also has spikes, the only way to kill someone is to knock them out is through a small hole in the roof

i like that idea

im gonna go extreme and build a big stage, but i want to know if u can incopperate themed items such as having mario style blocks, donkey kong trees, kirby grass, etc. so that way it has a little theme to it

Okay, let's see....I'm gonna make a stage with a huge bottom platform, made up of treadmills. Then above it I'll have another big platform (one that you can't jump through to get onto) that you can only access by jumping through a whole near the side of the screen (you'll be leaving yourself open to an attack and an easy ko since you're right next to the side of the screen). This second platform has spikes every few steps or so. Then, above this platform, there is another big platform. To get there, you must once again, jump through a small whole near the side of the screen. This top platform is completely plain. So basically, you can either battle on the treadmills (platform 1), risk going for a safer stage (platform 2), or risk it AGAIN and get to a regular, safe stage (platform 3)! ^_^

I've decided what level I'm making.

Name: Ridley's Lair
The traditional Ridley battle arena, a small elevated platform above a pit of lava that will rise (if its at all possible to make it do so) with a couple of small platforms on either walls which will go up the sides of the arena (to accommodate the rising lava, if it can't be done then these platforms won't be present)
Music: Ridley's Theme

In the name of the mighty Ridley.

Back