Official Stage Builder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has a bunch of moving platforms on the sides, with some stairs towards the bottom, and a bunch of flatforms in the middle.

I'll post a screen later.

lol I just finished about 20 different stages (to get the stage pieces), my favorite is the one with a stickman in the center and platforms at the bottom.

haha i only made three stages that i like. one is just a deep pit w/ walls on both sides, so you cant jump back out, but at the bottom it is all spikes.

another is a medium sized box with walls on all four sides, except for one square, which opens up into the inside, which is just layers of floors.

the third is like the second, except for having floors, it is just a large box w/ a ladder going all the way down, and a spinning wheel thing in the middle.

the great thing about all the stages is that there is much for fighting to do, you can even final smash somebody and they might not die. you can rack up 500% before somebody might smash you.

Last edited:
mine is the best,its like a fighting area and then below it theres another fighting area i like to call the "fighting chamber" and theres another fighting area below it.

its the best multiplayer stage ever,for those wrestling fans just imagine a hell in a cell match,now imagine another cell ontop of the original cell,thats basically my stage

torontowii said:
mine is the best,its like a fighting area and then below it theres another fighting area i like to call the "fighting chamber" and theres another fighting area below it.

its the best multiplayer stage ever,for those wrestling fans just imagine a hell in a cell match,now imagine another cell ontop of the original cell,thats basically my stage

Reminds me of another stage. Spear pilar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back