The unofficial custom stage posting and rating thread!

Hey, looks like the mods actually took notice of the thread, Fraz. Congrats on your first thread being stickied. :D

I better rename this and is the rating actually gonna happen or is everyone just gonna ignore?

the Heart stage(made by pichu, screenshot at top)
4/10 sorry buddy.

once you go in its hard to continue a decent fight. once the enemy is high in damage its extremely hard to get the kill from inside. the game play gets stalled and takes forever to get a good match going. a fight on the outside is hard as well.

sorry pichu, you get points for the idea but its just not a good stage

Yeah I don't particalurly like the long fights on the inside either =/ well it was for valentines day so I thought I should've added some falling blocks to get inside it for more access to the stage.

So are you going to post some? I haven't been very busy on stages buw will have some up when I actually make some.

So are you going to post some? I haven't been very busy on stages buw will have some up when I actually make some.

Nah, I'm not the stage building type. I'd prefer to waste my time Brawling. :p If custom stages could be on wi-fi, I'd give more effort. ... But that's not the case. .-.

@Ck :lol: wiichat does have eyes 0_0

Yes, yes it does. I am the eyes and ears, and the mods are the iron fists. :p

yeah well the mods should be doing there job not you doing it for them!

I'll add you once you get online and ask for friend codes or something, I wanna brawl you first!

I'm not doing the mods' job, I'm only helping them. I'm not banning people or locking threads, lol. Members are meant to help keep their community clean, yeah? All I'm doing is enforcing the rules. :p

Back