The unofficial custom stage posting and rating thread!

Pichu2k7

Uniquely common
Jan 26, 2009
Scotland
Wii Online Code
2458-2452-4849-3520
Hi all! I wanna keep this thread nice and simple ok:thumbsup:
First off the rules, there isn't alot:
1 - No hacked stages please!
2 - Don't say someone's stage is garbage
3 - Don't flame
4 - Post a snapshot of your stage
Optional:
Post a download link for your stage
Describe some things about it and what it's all about!

OK here is two of my stages to start off :D

1st one: This stage was make for valentines day which I sent to a couple of friends and you know who you are! This stage is good for people who like long brawls and normal brawls since the outside can be used for how you would brawl anyway but if you want to avoid having a long brawl then stay away from the falling blocks up top and if you like long brawls just stay in the middle of the heart and HAPPY VALENTINES:smilewinkgrin:(even if it's late!)

2nd one: This stage was made for some friends as a little, vurtual christmas present:D It's great for long brawls but if you want to have a brawl that lasts as long as a normal one then don't brawl here!

Attachments

• cc55ce9612b1ee89.jpg
    cc55ce9612b1ee89.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 480
  • f118dac5324db17c.jpg
    f118dac5324db17c.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Thanks CK:D i'll close this thread as soon as I find out!

Edit: To anyone visiting this thread please use the link that CK posted above!

Last edited:
Well we should actually leave this one.
Because i'm thinking the other guy is never going to show up again to edit things & fraz can.

people could poast download links or simply put up snapshots of thier stages...stages can also be rated so it's kinda better then the last thread...:/

The old thread is still a sticky.. I certainly havn't seen Shoko after the apocolypse, but this is still a duplicate thread. I won't be supporting this thread, but I suppose I won't be against it either. As long as the mods don't care, you're free to keep the thread, Fraz. Then again, that's pretty obvious. :lol:

The old thread is still a sticky.. I certainly havn't seen Shoko after the apocolypse, but this is still a duplicate thread. I won't be supporting this thread, but I suppose I won't be against it either. As long as the mods don't care, you're free to keep the thread, Fraz. Then again, that's pretty obvious. :lol:

:lol: very true :lol:

I didn't notice it was stickied,But as said it's all up to a mod to see if they care :lol: so keep it for now & we'll see if they say something,if not congrats you have a thread.

:lol: very true :lol:

I didn't notice it was stickied,But as said it's all up to a mod to see if they care :lol: so keep it for now & we'll see if they say something,if not congrats you have a thread.

Well my first non-garbage related thread that should be left to die...then Yes I have finnaly made a succesful thread :D If people who have my wii code and brawl code send me custom stages then I will take a snapshot for them!

Well my first non-garbage related thread that should be left to die...then Yes I have finnaly made a succesful thread :D If people who have my wii code and brawl code send me custom stages then I will take a snapshot for them!

Thinking about it......i've actually never seen a thread made by you 0_0

Oh I LOVE making custom stages!... wait, oh. This isn't talking about Little Big Planet?

:lol:

ok well as long as people can post download links or get a snapshot of there stage like I did then i'm not bothered at all...now then make sure to rate my stages and CK I need your wii code if your going to recieve any special stages/replays/snapshots like Shadow and Josh have. remember download links or snapshots if you want your stage to be rated if not then it can't be rated properly.

Since this is more kept up with, I'll remove the sticky, and make this one.

Back