What Time

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
I'm trying to plan out what I need to do to get my Wii and I was wondering what time you think I need to get in line. I'm going to my 24 hour walmart. They said that they will have a minimum of 20 Wii's. Do you think that 4:00 PM is early enough? If not what time do you suggest?

I think that Walmart is handing out tickets or something. Anyone know when that will be? I'm also trying to get mine from Walmart.

Is that 11:00PM on Saturday night? So your going to go at around 4:00PM to wait for the tickets? Thats pretty early, I might have to do that as well.

Ya 11:00PM Saturday although all the Walmarts are probably doing it differently. I don't know what time I'm going thats what I'm trying to figure out. I was thinking 4:00 but I might go earlier or later.

the closest walmart here is just doing a midnight free-for-all, the Wii is not really well known here, nor is it very popular. Not to mention we have jillions of stores in town that are going to have them. I plan on showing up about 9PM saturday.

paintba||er said:
I seriously doubt that you will get one if you are going that late. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere and there isn't any one there to stand in line.

I live in a town of 160k roughly. There are many many super wal-marts/gamestops/targets/a best buy nearby.

I'll make sure to take a pic of a clock and a picture of my wii after I get it.

Back