What to do with GC?

dchao said:
Now I have my new Wii, what should I do with my GC?

Any sugguestions? :confused:

since I can play my games on the wii, I sold mine for 50 bucks. with 2 controlers, the demo that came with mario kart, and pikmins.

Pour gas in it and set it on fire! Also take video of it so I can enjoy of it too.

P.S I'd save the controllers tho, but that's me.

Ive got the same problem, ive got a Gamecube stood next to my wii, i use all the games (i like to have a nice varied game libary) and all the controllers to play with family and friends. But what can i do with my gamecube console,nobody wants to buy a gamecube with no controllers and no games. Seems like a shame for it to just sit there...

id just trade it in at a game shop and get a new wii game with the money.

Selling it is the best option unless you are a collector of past and future consoles. If thats the case then keep it. Else sell it for a good price to the shops or at an even greater price to an idiot. :lol:

I would keep it for emergencies , if your wii breaks then you can play your gc.

i want to sell mine for some cash, but i also want to keep it for nostalgia reasons. i dunno what to do either.

Sell it, I tried Craigslist but nothing happening there. I'll probably just bring it to Game Stop and see whast they offer for a 'Cube & 3 games which I'll never play again: The Lord of the Rings: The ROtK, ALL-Star Basbeall 2004 and MLB 2005.

Another thing to do, if you have a Gameboy, sell it alongside the GC to make an extra $10. (Only if you have a DS).

If your younger Brother/Sister (If you have one) always wanted to play your gamecube when you wanted to play it, then give them your gamecube so they won't bother you as much as he or she would with your Wii, thats what I'm doing.

Keep it, if its discontinued its gonna end up like a Super Famicon or an Atari System... ancient, remarkable and worth a crap load of money...

I say keep the controllers, sell some games you no longer play, definitely keep the controllers since the Wii can use them. Keep the console its nice to have :D I still have my SNES and i play it like every now and then, Super Metroid and Mario All Stars heh.

Back