what to do witht my gamecube?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
i really dont have much use for the gamcube anymore because i have a wii. any suggestions on what i can do with it. how much would EB games give for a gamcube?

really i can get that much for it? i bought it for much more but i would be lucky to sell for that price.

JAKE196 said:
lolz yeah right.

LUNCHBOX. :yesnod:

how much do you think i can get?

darn thats really depressing. please tell me they will give more then $5 for my games.

well i'd say you'll get around 10 bucks for it, since gamestop is selling them for $39.99 and when i traded in my GBASP which they're selling for $59.99, i only got $20.00 for it but they were having an extra $20 dollar trade in that day so i got 40. if i was you i'd just box it up and put it in a closet or something and maybe one day it will be worth something.

by the looks of it the price of old gaming consoles are only going down. and i dont see anyone making a museum for gaming anytime soon.

ummm buddy they already have a museum its called nintendo world store. sweet place my friend sweet place.

Its fun to keep old game stuff. I've kept everything. Every nintendo system except virtual boy. and hundreds of games...and sweet nintendo signs :)

Yeah I still have my NES from when I was 10. But to be fair, the gamecube really isnt that collectible.

What I do with stuff like that is customise them! I took apart my Gameboy Color and pimped it out with a nice black spraypaint. If you don't need the console any more it doesnt matter if you mess up

FRuMMaGe said:
Yeah I still have my NES from when I was 10. But to be fair, the gamecube really isnt that collectible.

What I do with stuff like that is customise them! I took apart my Gameboy Color and pimped it out with a nice black spraypaint. If you don't need the console any more it doesnt matter if you mess up

very true...my game cube looks like it was a night club with all the flashin lights comin out of it...:lol:

Back