What Wii Game will Nintendo Announce next? (Competiton)

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
EDIT: Not only did I not mean to say competition, I spelled it wrong. I'm so intelligent.

Seems like a very odd thread. (Probably because it is) But I was thinking about the many different games that Nintendo probably have in development currently and which one will be the next announced.

An Animal Crossing has already been confirmed. But just a few other possibilities include:

Pikmin 3 (3)
A Kid Icarus game (2)
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (Back in the works that is)
Nintendogs Wii
Ice Climbers Wii
Wave Race Wii
Mario RPG
Pokemon RPG
New Donkey Kong Country Game
New Pokemon Snap
A wii fit, wii music, wii play, or wii sports like game (Which uses the balance board)
Mario Sports game
Metroid online (1)
Metroid side scroller
New Zelda (1)
Star Fox Wii (3)
Wario wii
Wario and Waluigi: Partners in Crime
F-Zero Wii (1)
Earthbound Wii (2)

That's just a small list, some more likely then others.

My guess is that Pikmin 3 will be announced next, probably followed my Wii sports 2 for use with the balance board, and then I'm gonna take a Risky pick in saying Nintendogs Wii.

Any other opinions?

Last edited:
Project HAMMER looked damn cool, I would WISH they said it were back in the works, but I highly doubt it :/

Now, I did hear they were gonna make another Zelda for Wii, but its too soon.

Metroid Online I think! Though, I doubt it will be Metroid "Online" it will be like another story of Metroid Prime that has online.

New Pokemon Snap. :lol: As much as I'd love that, no way.

I would have to agree and go with Pikmin 3.

Oh, I didn't even realize what Pokemon Snap was until just now. I remember playing that on N64. It was kind of cool, but that was a while back, during my later stages of liking Pokemon. Now days I hope they don't announce that :p I'm way past my Pokemon stage :p

Yeah, I put Pokemon Snap probably just on pure thinking about how it's coming to VC. But that doesn't mean I think it's impossible.

I know Matt C. from ign said at one point about how cool it would be with motion controls (Which doesn't mean squat but the idea's at least there)

It could be Wiiware easily.

It is somewhat like Forever Blue with picture taking and whatnot.

It would sell fairly well.

So....5% I'm gonna say.

I duno Pokemon snap o_O its not actually about pokemon that makes it so bad to me. Pokemon is only 1 reason. I just dont see the fun in snapping pictures. Even when I did like pokemon and I played it, I never bought the game. A friend let me borrow it, thats how I played it.

Well, I don't know if we can count Battle Revolution as a true entry into the "Pokemon on Wii" series saying as in it was quite dreadful.

I think there is definitely another Pokemon game in development for wii. (Not counting Pokemon Ranch)

Remember Pokemon Stadium for N64 where you could transfer your Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow pokemon to the game to fight? Now that was good. But I dont like the current Pokemon games because they're not nearly as interesting as Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow, that game was addicting, I played it alot of times.

Lol same, it was just fine that way. With each town having a pokemon gym where you beat them. Then having to fight the Elite Four :)

Good times... Nowadays there are like 10 more leagues with 8 new pokemon gyms for each of them -_- its just gotten way out of proportion

Back