What will come as standard?

Yeah, I bet they'll put it in the box, although they could sell it seperate like Sony did with their slim PS2. Personally, I really like how it looks on that little stand, but at the same time, I'm not sure wether I'd leave it on there because I'm afraid someone would knock it over...at which point, I would kill that person.:devil:

Oh please - as if the Wii will break by having it knocked over. I once dropped my N64 down a long stairway and it didn't break at all. It worked like the incident never happened.

The only thing i'm concerned about is the GC ports. If they were at the side, not at the top of the Wii then if someone got carried away with a racing game or SSBM then they would pull the controller out of the machine - that's not a problem with the GC as the ports are at the front of the machine. The ports, being at the top of the Wii will not allow the controllers to be pulled away easily but will ensure that the Wii will be dragged along with the unintended pulling of the GC controller.

Napalmbrain said:
I would say the Nunchuk and sensor bar will both come with the console, since they both seem to be essential to some games. I'm not so sure about the classic controller, but it's a fairly good possibility.

Agreed.

Besides since the system is garunteed to be less then 250$ it really couldn't come with too much more without the price having to go up.

Nintendo has stated the basic nunchuks(by basic I mean not the zapper, classic controller, etc that Nintendo also classifies as a nunchuk attachment) will be included with the core controllers, which makes sense that the ones also in the console package would have the nunchuk included. as for pulling the console off with the controller, just knock you friend in the head with a tack hammer if they even come close and they will make sure not to do it again, but if you have it next to something so it can't fall to the side and a little room in front it shouldn't hard it for a little jolt.

Back