What would it be like if Sony made a brawl like game?

I meant that if Sony make their own game that is like brawl

What's that character out of Ratchet Gladiator that controls Dreadzone?

Mingus said:
That would be horrid. Only nintendo has the amount of first party characters to make the game possible. Just recently have they run out really good first party characters and has decided to steal from third party companies. Even so there are many unused characters that are side characters like Krystal from Star Fox.

Yeah... THAT'S why they have 3rd parties...
Seriously, you just contradicted yourself.

"The only reason they're using third parties is because they've run out of good characters!!! Why would the do that when they have so many good characters?!"

That's how it came out to me, anyways.

I welcome third parties. It's a cool idea that they were lucky enough to have realized. And one of my favorite Nintendo characters is third party.

Geno.

Mingus said:
That would be horrid. Only nintendo has the amount of first party characters to make the game possible. Just recently have they run out really good first party characters and has decided to steal from third party companies. Even so there are many unused characters that are side characters like Krystal from Star Fox.
New first party IP's for the win!

Can anybody think of some items you can use on a Sony Brawl like game
Dragon Balls
Namine's Sketchbook - can be used to recreate scenes from Kingdom Hearts and it would affect the battle. Battle of 1000 Heartless attack players on the field
Ryno from Ratchet and Clank
The Whistle from Final Fantasy X - Summons Tidus or Yuna to the battle to aid you.
Godbird Sunstone- Summons the Godbird to attack your enemies
Ape Escape Net
Grenade from Snake
Ivy's or Jessica's Whip
Donald's Wand
Goofy's Shield
Shock Blaster from Ratchet and Clank
Crash the Bandicoot Boxes with the ?
Jak's Car (Jak X)
Black Feather (Sephiroth swoops down and attacks enemies)

Last edited:
What do you think about the ideas of items?
(I may send these ideas to Sony)

You all misunderstand me. I didnt ask how Sonic was put in Brawl, I asked how/why he was brought up in this thread.
Cmon now, look at who you were saying that to. Give me a little credit, I know my Sonic VERY well ;)[/OffTopic]

LevesqueIsKing said:
I doubt it'd work for anyone but Nintendo. It just wouldn't be the same. There wouldn't be enough variety.

Microsoft's Attempt at SSB:

Characters:
Master Chief
Lebron James

Stages:
Lockout

Zomg bu ih haz amashing onlinE!

How funny. :sick:

Anyways if Sony made a game like smash me and Sakurai would likely smash their heads open.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You all misunderstand me. I didnt ask how Sonic was put in Brawl, I asked how/why he was brought up in this thread.
Cmon now, look at who you were saying that to. Give me a little credit, I know my Sonic VERY well ;)[/OffTopic]
Well Sonic has had games only for the PSP (Sonic Rivals)
Can anybody think of more games that were made for sony or microsoft?

Last edited:
is there any sony characters that do stand a chance in the actual game Super Smash Bros Brawl?

vi3tmix said:
Didn't they do it?

I mean, it wasn't as much a "Super Smash Bros." type game as it was more like a traditional fighter, but it had some of their "Sony Exclusive" characters...
Though if I remember correctly, it boiled down more to "use final fantasy characters against eachother....scratch that, every battle is Cloud Strife vs Sephiroth"

I honestly can't remember the game title, though. Obviously, it wasn't that famous.

I think the only way a "franchise fighting game" would work on a Sony platform if it functioned more like traditional fighters, and they have Capcom help out with it (or at least heavily influence it). That's simply the only style I picture working with Sony characters. MmmmMMmm, Marvel vs Capcom-type game with assists of the likes of calling in Warhawks for air support.

The game you're talking about was called Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring. Was a ight game and resembled gameplay of smash bros

Last edited:
Back