What would you change about the wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
paintba||er said:

You're gonna die. :mad5:
haha. chill man. just joking. i know all about people stereotyping. i happen to think youre one of the coolest cats here. LOVE the mac in your sig. mac user myself =)

1. DVD Playback maybe?
2. An arrow on the side of the screen to show where your cursor is when its off screen! (I'm forever losing it!)
3. Network play? (Not sure if you can do this anyway)

Ability to have multiple Monitors Output, like transmiter so I can leave the Wii at my room and play in any TV of the house.... I know sound kinda crazy....I wish I was High!:arf:

I would love too see wireless nunchuck/ classic controlers.

ds downloads via virtual console.

higher resoloution would be nice for those of us that use projectors. I use a dlp projector and watch tv, dvds, game consoles, & pc on a 100 inch screen. the wii component cable helped alot but 720p would be nice.

~S

Dvd playback
A usb ort that would let you plug the wiimote into the console and it will charge the batterys
Better graphix

Nintendo is releasing a remote charger this month. charges 2 remotes. comes with the proper batteries and rubberized battery covers.

don't know about y'all, but i've been going thru batteries like crazy!!!

~S

1. I like the Mii concept but would like to put my face and my kids' faces on them. You can already get pictures in there with SD card so Nintendo already has all of the tools to make it happen.
2. Be able to play any VC or GC game with the wiimote.
3. Wii / DS communication.
4. Demo download for Wii / DS.
5. Ability to exit a GC game without powering down.

stuffisgd said:
Nintendo is releasing a remote charger this month. charges 2 remotes. comes with the proper batteries and rubberized battery covers.

don't know about y'all, but i've been going thru batteries like crazy!!!

~S

It's NYKO that's releasing it, not Nintendo. But nintendo needs to release their own as well because I dont like the idea of the rubber grip on the back. I'm picky like that, I like things to stay as much the same as possible.

But what I would change about the Wii. The only thing I would like to see change is to make a controller where the nunchuck is also wireless....it's kind of annoying sometimes when playing boxing and I can't fully do real motion hooks because my right arm is pretty much tethered to my left.

I would love the Wii to have some sought of bluetooth so that you could hook 2 Wii's up and play 8 player Wario: Smooth Moves...

By the way how is Smooth Moves? I was thinking of buying it cause i enjoyed Wario Ware Inc. on Game Cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back