What would you rate Super Paper Mario???

^^^ sure but dont take out luigi, just add in yoshi, luigi pwned in SPM

my rating= 9/10

9/10 I just felt it was way too short... I'm really considering beating it again, though I finished it about 2 days ago :arf:
On the other hand, I liked every aspect of the game except the annoying speaking noise (while text appeared) I didn't bother me that much, but everyone else who was around told me to shut it up xD Apart from the noise, I think the text was genius, never saw anything like it before in a game...

EDIT: I really think they should've made it longer, because I'm not so sure if a sequel would do very well, it would be fun, but it wouldn't give you that "never played anything like this before" feeling...

Last edited:
7.5/10
i loved the game but i think the 3D was under developed the 2D world was so amazing looking and it just really disappointed me the that the 3D world was so bland... and the game was too short other than that it was amazing and i love it

Belmont said:
7.5/10
i loved the game but i think the 3D was under developed the 2D world was so amazing looking and it just really disappointed me the that the 3D world was so bland... and the game was too short other than that it was amazing and i love it

8/10 a little higher for innovation and replay value...

or else perfect opinion...

:thumbsup:

i agree i almost typed 8/10 but then i thought about how bland the 3D and it upset me but you are right i should have given them just a bit more credit for the innovation i just wish they could have made the 3D world look as amazing as the 2D world

tis you make me blush... :D

don't wanna take credit, you bet me to it...Belmont

I snooze, i booze....

I don't think the 3D is underdeveloped, it sure looks very plain, but that's the point, everything is made of paper. Also, I'm not sure if it really is like that, but as the first paper mario was told as if it were a theater play (with the battle sceneries looking like a stage and the the storytelling system), I think they intended the same on 3D in SPM. When you flip anywhere outdoors in the game, you'll notice the background of the stage will turn flat, that would be to your left while in 3D, but to the right (where the camera is while in 2D) there will be nothing, which made me think it was because that's where the public is supposed to be.

I'm not really sure if that was intended, but that's the impression I get when I'm in 3D. Does anyone think the same?

Back