What would you rate Super Paper Mario???

hmmm......8/10

The whole Red Door chapters were pretty bad
It got acctualy got fun after the next door, and started getting into it.
I Think that the thousand year door was better, and that Super Paper mario would have been a better Game if it were an RPG

8/10

Just too easy. I was in love with the game, but soon I realized, I was never going to die or be stumped. If it was difficult at all, it wouldnt have to be longer, so yeah, I guess it needs to be longer also.

Then, just as important as my first complaint, too much story line. Yes I know that the original was more of an RPG. This Paper Mario is different though, so why stop there. It seems like they had to try hard anyways to crank out the bad stories, so just cut them out all together. To much of that sound, the text sound, scribbling high pitched garbage for 10 minutes at a time at 15 minute intervals.

At first I thought this game was 10/10, but I thought the story line stuff would calm down. I thought I would reach some sort of challenge. If it just stuck to a Super Mario World feel, with the mini RPG gameplay (I like, with the XP and the cards), and the super crazy Japanese ultimate Mario impressiveness, it would have been 10/10.

I rate the game 8.7/10. The game was not too short, but it wasn't a particularly lengthy game either. I think that some people just wanted a longer game because the wii is lacking some solid single player games. The 2D-3D is a nice innovation but at times it gets tiring constantly switching to make sure you don't miss anything.

I thought the dialogue was very good, however the story as a whole was lacking compared to its Paper Mario predecessors. However, this game is definitly a good purchase to make considering its innovation and is a very good single player game to keep you occupied until Mario Galaxy
=============================================
8.7/10

9/10
good story, but all the paper marios have been good for that,
i think they need to re make mario rpg

I would give it 9/10 it got me playing my wii again. I didn't think there was that much dialouge but maybe because I enjoyed most of it. Another thing I liked was being Peach I hate always having to be Mario. The thing that doesn't make it a 10 is length and difficulty. It wasn't that long and it was to easy.

8.5/10 because it was a bit short and it was way too different from the other paper mario in the other paper mario the 1000 year door you have like 8 team members u could use and you could eventually teach them new moves my favorite out of all characters in that game was i have to say vivian
and there were no badges or star power in super paper mario but it was pretty cool other than that.need help on the sammer guy place(chapter 6)

Back