Whats going on here?

SAVAGE

SSBM GOD
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
3357-8019-8945-9779
With the latest update of Smash Bros. DOJO Lucas :Special Moves lead me to think that Ness wont appear in Brawl. Discuss
PEACE...

He won't be in, Ness is gone now, he pretty much has every move of Ness. Ness would just be a waste of space now. Unless they could create him with all new moves.

"Up until now" pretty much sums it up. And the fact that Lucas has Ness's side b, up b, down b and his neutral b is close to pk thunder it just freezes them. And Sakurai said that no clones. And I doubt that a newcomer would get a veteran's moves with the veteran having different moves.

agreed, i saw it this moring and that came across my mind,.....so long ness, we hardly knew ye

ya i was sad as well... the only explanation there is for ness to be in brawl is if he is a costume for lucas... *insert tear here*

They don't have the same moves. They are similar as previous smash bros counterparts. Ness cannot be replaced. Look at Gannondorf/Captain Falcon...Falco/Fox...I don't see it happening in brawl. Ness is in...Ness is too cool for Nintendo to leave him out, and too recognizable from previous smash bros.

That's what SSBB is now having COSTUMES for characters, I mean it would be another clone if He was in, people are wanting this, But like i said That's what the new Costumes are for x-x.. and Lucas looks cooler anyways XD

LOL! I blogged about this much to fans' dismay...

http://roabs.blogspot.com/2007/11/ness-is-gone.html

The DOJO makes it very clear that Ness is no longer in smash. However, I have seen fans so disgruntled by this that they actually questioned the English translation and started viewing the site's other languages for clarification. It is quite apparent at this point, though. Ness is not coming back.

Back