Whats the top online Wii game?

taz621

WII BOSS
Dec 26, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
4406-6470-9600-0446
I just wanted to know because my next game has to be a online game because i need to play against other people asap i get bored playing by myself lol.
So caould u tell me which one i should get...thanks

1. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - 32 online multiplayer.
2. Mario Strikers: Charged - very entertaining and fast paced with a few little problems.

(Those are the only two I'd buy if you're looking for an online game)

Strikers

Haven't tried MOH2 of GH

so biased opinion, but strikers is amazing

I only have 1 online wii game, battalion wars 2, i'm gonna get medal of honor just because it sounds like americas army on the PC

I have gh3 and that is pretty good online. I mean you can't do much besides play against/with a person. But that is what gh3 is for right?

mario strikers is good but its nothing compared to what medal of honor can offer. three types of online play with up to 32 players. simply the best at the moment. but i believe redsteel2 will beat the crap out of this.

Medal of honor heroes 2 is the best by far.. Someone commented on it being like americas army.. It is nothing like americas army. but a great military based fps. The Wii remote with it is awsome.. I got the zapper as well but i really dont like using the zapper with it.

the only wi-fi game i own is battalion wars II, when brawl and mario kart come out, they'll be at the top of my list.

Back