Whats your Rank?

If you play alot of games, you can be ranked high even if you stink. #1 theres always someone worse than you, and #2 they give you points regardless of a Win or Loss. Im 24-4 right now but Id say im in the thousands b/c I cant play 100 games a day.

My highest position is no.1 but im so sick of this game at this stage. Its really easy to get in the top 10 anyway just start playing on monday and keep playing during the week and you should get pretty high up.

neilk32 said:
My highest position is no.1 but im so sick of this game at this stage. Its really easy to get in the top 10 anyway just start playing on monday and keep playing during the week and you should get pretty high up.

Whats your name in MSC?

I was in the 400's last night....close to the 300's. I'm sure since I haven't played once today that it has gone back to the 600~700's.

Mine in the European league is 133, but i'm from Australia. I changed the wii settings to say im from the UK because the Aussie league is horrible. There's like
500 people throughout the whole season. But in Europe there's like 20,000. Only problem is it says i have two- three stars for connection but there's no lag. There's only lag if it consistently flashes from 1 star to 2 stars then to 4 stars.
So if u see 2-3 stars but it's stable plz dont reject!!!

23,653 as the only game I have won is one that a Wii friend let me have. Most of the time I can't even score 1 Goal. Glad I rented this instead of bought. It's fun but I guess not for me

Game rental returned. Save data deleted

Last edited:
As of last night i was ranked 47. This game is to easy sometimes!

I believe my record is 50 - 14? somewhere along those lines...

Grubby_ said:
o ya i just wanna say ur avatar is really " gay " with men wrestling/touching eahc other =]

just want to get it out of my system.
no offense

I don't care you probably think everything is gay and your insecure with your own sexual feelings... its a sport you probably think football is gay because of dog piles. I hope you call one of these fighter gay to their face or my face im sure they will ****ing wreck you...

sorry for the language just want to get it out of my system

how bout some spell check?

And its an armbar that snapped his arm, try and get out of that and you would be in the hospital

Last edited:
i just have fun in the game, ranking means nothing to me. if u want to know, i think my highest was close to 900, but nobody will know who u r, that's why i don't really care.:wink:

Back