What's your scariest moment ever in a game?

wouldn't say I play in present-tense, but I still have my account. After leveling 4 jobs to 75 I kinda got burnt out. :p

not when u suck at it like me,iam stilll into it just gotta get my tv fixed lol.

Eternal Darkness for Gamecube!
around the begining of the game,, Alex walks into the bathroom and suddenly there's a lond scream and she's dead in the bathtub! I jumped at that part. i was also freaked out when my sanity meter was low and the screen turned black and ijn the corner said "Video". My TV does that so I thought it was real.

I know this is gonna sound a little silly but i'd hands down have to say the scariest game i ever played was ecco the dolphin on dreamcast, mainly becausce my worst fear is being deep down in the ocean and not being able to see but a foot or so in front of you then a giant shark or whatever coming out of nowhere especially in the game everything was so cloudy I beat the first level and the second scared me so bad i had to sell the game also water on any game scares me zelda water temple ( over came my fear for zelda though) metal gear solid when i first played it not knowing what was in there and finally i was actually scared of the shark in banjo kazooie, but yeah ecco the dolphin makes silent hill look like animal crossing lol

This is such a funny thread but i cant remember i think it was when i was about 6 and playin harry potter PC and voldemort just appeared out of nowhere and made a scary sound like a mutant screaming and i died.... I WAS 6 OK?! Thats the only time i remember gettin scared right now... Maybe Maken Sheio Demon Sword.. I dont know.. Ive never played final fantasy but how meny are there?!

Last edited:
Resident Evil. I'd bet there's only a few people who haven't nearly crapped themselves playing that game, lol :p Stupid dogs.. :(

heh, I know this sounds kind of silly but the scariest bit in a game that i've experienced was probably (i was 7 at this time) and i was plaing super mario 64 and whenever bowser laughed and it was dark i felt tense or that staircase, dugadegadugadegudugadegadudge HAHAHAHAHA!

couple of the scariest games i've played:

eternal darkness [FREAKY GAME! i recommend playing it if you want to see some crazy stuff]

Resident evil [already mentioned above]

It was Resident evil 4...

I had just climbed a hill and looked out to a lake quickly noticing two guys in a boat, throwing what I could only assume was a body. Something stirred in the water. I pumped my shotgun and ran down the hill. Keeping a look out for trip wires and bear traps. At the bottom of the hill was a small wooden hut barely holding it's self together, scanning the area for any sign of movement as I went. I had learnt now, whatever moves shoot it! After searching the hut and not finding much food I stumbled out onto a wooden deck, which reached out slightly into the lake. A boat was tied, excellent. Out the corner of my eye I see fish, food! I ran to the edge and pull out my pistol firing at the fish, need food. I miss, I pull out my shotgun. BAM, a sudden force shot out of the lake, pulling back in shock I raised my shotgun and shot my face off as the beast of the lake engulfed me, sinking back into the depths of his murky home.

I was playing night trap and it was totally giving me a chub...and my mom walked in, it scared the hell out of me. I had to hide my chub pretty quick.

lol when i was playing doom 3 it creeped me out a lil like 2 AM in the morning my speakers hooked up to my xbx on surround in my DARK room yeahh it was great!

Kurai said:
Eternal Darkness for Gamecube!
around the begining of the game,, Alex walks into the bathroom and suddenly there's a lond scream and she's dead in the bathtub! I jumped at that part. i was also freaked out when my sanity meter was low and the screen turned black and ijn the corner said "Video". My TV does that so I thought it was real.

i was going to post this exact part of Eternal Darkness! two of my friends were watching me play and it got to that scene...we all jumped and screamed out loud like girls...HA funny stuff. i loved that game.

Back