When is a new Legend of Zelda coming for wii.

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I am getting bored of the legend of zelda Twilight princess.When are they making a new one for the wii.

i dont know when but nintendo has been working on a zelda for the wii besides twilight princess for a while, and they will probably announce at something like e3, but it probably wont be out for a while, so you should try some other zelda games if you havent already played them like wind waker, majoras mask, and ocarina of time

They haven't announced anything yet. It's unlikely there will be another one this year.

can't you download that one?

pro gamer said:
can't you download that one?
You can only download Ocanrina of Time, not Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.
Hopefully Majora's Mask will become available in the next few months but nothing has been said.

As for a new Zelda game, nothing has been said so don't expect one until 2009 at the earliest.

I can't wait for a new one.

Well I am sorry to hear you are bored with Twilight Princess. I personally really enjoyed that game, and have gone through it a second time after beating it already. Its really well done, and is quite enjoyable. Hows it boring though, nothing is too similar throughout the game, at least no different from past Zelda's.

As for a new one, 2009 is likely the year for a new Zelda.
But if you didn't like Twilight Princess, you may not like the new one, depending on the direction the game goes.

I played it through four times already. I really loved Twilight princess. In fact I love all the Zelda games. If you are bored though, try to find the Legend of Zelda: Collector's edition. It's a gamecube game with the two original Zelda games for the SNES (maybe the NES?) aswell as the N64 games Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game made in my opinion. (Probably because it hardly features Zelda).

can you save once you beat the whole game?

Yea, you can. Then you can come back and pick up all the hear pieces and stuff like that.

You can't save after you beat the game, only before going to the final boss can you save.

Im stuck with the underwater creatures. They always beat me and I can't do anything once they grab me :(

Back