when will nintendo grow up ?

the ryanator said:
i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320

I'm not going to flame you, I'm going to say NICE CHOICE! You have to buy whatever you think is going to make you happy...in your heart and soul.

Look deep inside your body, into the dark caverns of your heart, and ask yourself what you need to do. And your heart will whisper softly back at you the answer to your question.

But seriously, why would make such a dumb thread? It's absolutely pointless.

the ryanator said:
i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320

did he get banned just for saying this lol?

Nintendo wanted 2 make a console that is playable by evryone

Agreed with the Sadness post. Get that game when it comes out and see how your 10 year old likes it. Then sign him up for counseling because he will be scarred for life.

Red Steel - Shoot guys in the FACE and rip their bodies apart with a katana.
Call of Duty 3 - Shoot guys in the face, run over them, throw grenades. >_>
Resident Evil - Uh, zombies. How are zombies childish?

The Wii just came out, and who knows what 3rd party game developers are going to do with this new console.

Bryan thats some good stuff lol. You flame in a hidden way lol.... You sure he has a child. lol. If he love violence so much he probably still is a virgin lol some woman like it rough but you can not kill them lol.

the ryanator will say "woman free it up."

The woman will say "no your too rough, put the gun down, your hurtin me"

a few minutes we heard her scream and the ryanator killed her for touchin his Xbox 360. The people wants to know why did you really kill her the ryanator?

the ryanator saids " like said i killed her because she touch my Xbox and when she pulled down her panty. I saw her alien between her two legs, she told me to kill it so i killed the mother trucker as soon as I saw the lips"

Read my first post bryan. and it will explain everything about this dude lol.

Last edited:
the ryanator said:

1 Word, idiot.

GTA is also coming, yup. Big childish system. almost ALL of the publishing companies are supporting the Wii, you just wait and see what comes out in a year or two. and ill remember the countless faces of you idiots who said there were no 'mature' games.

SLrocket said:
i think he means there are no GOOD violent games. there needs to be a GOOD violent FPS. dont say metroid because thats made by nintendo(its good but its first party) some 3rd party devs need to step up their game. i hope call of duty 4 will have at least half the online play like xbox. oooomg its so muhc fun.

Xbox has been out for 1 year. dont campare the douche to Wii. And ive liked Red Steel, and some other FPS that came out (and theres more that have been confirmed to be release). + Those were launch titles fool.

PtonJalken said:
Xbox has been out for 1 year. dont campare the douche to Wii. And ive liked Red Steel, and some other FPS that came out (and theres more that have been confirmed to be release). + Those were launch titles fool.

PtonJalken take it easy on them lol you could get accuse of flaming lol...Anybody who have the nerve to say such foolishness is not a real nintendo fan... And obviously they don't read and follow up on things. People like them are a waste of time mannnnn

hotpotato78 said:
PtonJalken take it easy on them lol you could get accuse of flaming lol...Anybody who have the nerve to say such foolishness is not a real nintendo fan... And obviously they don't read and follow up on things. People like them are a waste of time mannnnn

eh i know i get a little razzed when i hear one of these people make a post about the Wii's "gaming age and games" etc everyday on one of the forums im on at least lol. When its complete crap in the end. :arf: Sorryz

*looks up from tv screen gracefully at laptop to see once again some kind of intense graphic hog nerd has burnt 7 calories off his allready wasting body for not eating and skipping skool to attempt to beat gears of war by typing up this pointless thread* now back to red steel.

pandoras_socks said:
*looks up from tv screen gracefully at laptop to see once again some kind of intense graphic hog nerd has burnt 7 calories off his allready wasting body for not eating and skipping skool to attempt to beat gears of war by typing up this pointless thread* now back to red steel.

lol. Red steel > All :)

But yeah, this should just be closed. Because all it really is, is another uninformed anti-wii person using rumors as facts and calling the Wii a Childrens game console.

Ok, your obviously a retard. Nintendo have loads of games that are violent such as RedSteel, Call of Duty (1-3), Sadness, Resident Evil, 007 Series, Splinter Cell etc... What do you think they are!? Nintendo isn't all so called "kiddy" games. They are designed for enjoyable games where everyone can join in, I bet if you ever played "Super Smash Bros" then you wouldn't put the controller down straight away! So just stfu get a life... And a Wii lol!

Back