Where do I go after "forest of illusion" in super mario world?

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hi, I'm really stuck.

I beat forest of Illusion in super mario world(on the VC) but now I don't know what to do. Where's the path to the more levels?? I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I figured that this is more about game help, not VC games.

The Forest of illusion is a little tricky for some people.

I'm not sure how you get through it, since I haven't played my Super Mario World on GBA in a while. Might get it for my SNES that I just got.

In other news: I can't help you now. Sorry.

From the forrest you can go to the Left or down if I remember right.
I remember having problems with this back when the SNES came out but I cant remember at witch places in the stages you need to find the extra goals.

It's been a while so forgive the hazyness.. .. .. .. ..

Each red dot level,each water level, each ghost house has 2 exits. . . .you need to find both on each level, especially in the forest. You will exit to a hidden fortress that can be seen from the star road.. .. ..

I remember the path not being straightforward as you 'loop' around.. .. .. . trial and error, unfortunately!

the southern most level in the 'forest' has a secret exit that you get to by going down one of the green pipes near the end.

vigor&kandor said:
the southern most level in the 'forest' has a secret exit that you get to by going down one of the green pipes near the end.

That is correct

Just figured that out (again..years later) today.

It's funny, after playing Super Paper Mario for so long I keep wanting to switch from sidescrool to 3D.

Super Mario World is a classic! Rock rock on.

as most ppl have said there is an alternate exit at the level cloest to the bottom ... (so you willh ave to look for it in the level) there is also an alternate exit that will take you to a castle then to the star world on the level at the bottom left corner. Also there is a switch level on the level to the most right hand side

Back