Which games allow 2-4 plyrs at the same time?

kbearmoney

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
Unlike Wario Ware, can some1 list the games that allows u and ur friends to play at the same time, whether on the same team or against each other. I just want some games to play actually WITH my friends.

HERE WE GO!!!

4 -Rayman Raving Rabids
4 -Super Monkey Ball
4 -Mario Party
2- Excite Truck
4-Marvel Ultimate Alliance

thats all i could remember for now but you can choose from them, Monkey Ball's Hurdles is really fun an tireing. Rayman can rate the speed at which you flail your arms really well and there is lots of fun mingames that you can do over and over.
Marvel :p is ok i guess but id recommend the first 2 before getting that especially if you want to party

BDAOutlaw said:
HERE WE GO!!!

4 -Rayman Raving Rabids
4 -Super Monkey Ball
4 -Mario Party
2- Excite Truck
4-Marvel Ultimate Alliance

thats all i could remember for now but you can choose from them, Monkey Ball's Hurdles is really fun an tireing. Rayman can rate the speed at which you flail your arms really well and there is lots of fun mingames that you can do over and over.
Marvel :p is ok i guess but id recommend the first 2 before getting that especially if you want to party
mostly the games this person typed and sonic and the secret of the rings, ooooo and metal slug anthologys

LadySage said:
Oh Sweet Riviet, I just ordered the wii play! Nice to know it is a multi player! Thanks!
but i wouldn't recommend it.

but go ahead and get it

just my thoughts on it

wario2ooo said:
lets just say other people don't like it at all
not true, its really good as a first game to get use to the different styles the wiimote can be used, but say after a day or two youll probly never play it again

to add to the list
2-MK
2- MoH:V
2- Blazing angels (not recommended lol)
2- NFS carbon
2- DBZ:BT2
2 - red steel

Almo said:
not true, its really good as a first game to get use to the different styles the wiimote can be used, but say after a day or two youll probly never play it again

to add to the list
2-MK
2- MoH:V
2- Blazing angels (not recommended lol)
2- NFS carbon
2- DBZ:BT2
2 - red steel
2-3 days what a waste of a game

lets see wiimote with wiiplay

wiimote- $40
leaves wiiplay- $10-14

not even worth it

wario2ooo said:
2-3 days what a waste of a game

lets see wiimote with wiiplay

wiimote- $40
leaves wiiplay- $10-14

not even worth it

i disagree, me and freinds play wii play plenty still, Billards and the Tank game are still pretty fun even after plenty of goes (getting to high tank levels is really tricky)

on topic:

Tony Hawks Downhill-4
Mario strikers can do 2v2 IIRC, so its really 4 (but 2 online IIRC)

Last edited:
Tainek said:
i disagree, me and freinds play wii play plenty still, Billards and the Tank game are still pretty fun even after plenty of goes (getting to high tank levels is really tricky)
thats mine opinion though

im just saying its not worth it

sorry

sonic and the secret rings

wario2ooo said:
thats mine opinion though

im just saying its not worth it

sorry

sonic and the secret rings

np, i will concede that most of it is boring as sin singleplayer ;)

Back