While playing Madden , The Wii Froze !

sry, very old news. It's actually not Nintendo or the Wiis fault. It was just a glitch in EAs coding. Hopefully, EA will fix the freeze. And if you've ever checked when the Wii freezes, it's always Madden that freezes. No other game has frozen on the Wii

Well, being Madden is really the only game I'm going to play, I would hope they really fix it. In Matt's Madden blog, he stated that Madden was going to be one of the best games on the Wii.

Rokit said:
Well, being Madden is really the only game I'm going to play, I would hope they really fix it. In Matt's Madden blog, he stated that Madden was going to be one of the best games on the Wii.

Are you guys serious? Cut them some slack, those are extremely early builds of the game and quite frankly, WHO knows when those videos were shot. I am sure freezes won't be a problem with the Wii.

But everybody else would :shocked:

Wow does it really make that annoying sound when it freezes in that case I hope it gets fixed lol and hopefully they give the Rams more stats ;)

Actually thats not the only game it freezes on, my Wii just froze 5 mins ago while playing Red Steel...GG

Back