Who is 100% sure they are going to get a wii?

ocdan said:
seeing how nobody showed up to my 24hr walmart when the XBox 360 launched at 10pm the night before midnight launch... looks pretty good
wow thats funny o_O looks like your town has some nongames which means wii=nongamers+ gamers o_O

Kirby, your not sure if you are going to get 1 at all.. I am just asking, is everyone 100% sure they want a wii..... I thought you wanted one 100%?

tuned said:
:tard: Huh?

Anyway... I'll be gettin' a Wii for sure. Whether or not I'm successful getting one on launch or not, eventually.
What I was saying I put down money for my system and even though I know that sometime Thats! not even enough I still want MY Wii!!!!!!!!,plus I know the manager personally so he will put mine aside!!:ihih: does that help?

Wiitime said:
Kirby, your not sure if you are going to get 1 at all.. I am just asking, is everyone 100% sure they want a wii..... I thought you wanted one 100%?
Im saying 70% cause im not really sure but in a way i am sure :p
Cause well i live in close to a huge mall that has like over 5 differant electronic stores :) and they are all getting alot other then EBgames

i am 100 % sure...i just am only about 80% sure im getting it on launch-no reserve or pre-order but ill camp all day if needs be!!!!:yesnod:

I'm definitely getting it. The guy at Playtime in leeds is opening early (6am) so that I can get mine before most other people. He did the same with the DS Lite.

uhh well I am 100% sure i will get a Wii.....but on launch..... well I think i am 80% sure I will!

there were only 10 preorders at my ebgames im number 6. i also asked why they would have a midnight launch and he also said that they may actually get 1 or 2 extra but the real reason is they are DEDICATED TO GAMERS WHO WANT TO PLAY UP THAT LATE!! besides they will be done by like 21:30 because everyone will get there stuff and leave like bats outta hell

100% Sure. My local Target is getting 120. There wasn't even 120 people there for the 360 launch and we remember how crazy that was so I feel very confident I can find one in my area with out much hassle.

Back