Who is going to get Madden 2008?

i REALLY wish someone that got the game today would post their thoughts on it...i get mine after work.....but i guess if u got it u would be playing now and not posting :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :yesnod:

got it

WOOT got madden '08 its a kewl game the problem is it is almost like '07 to me I haven't got to go online yet :( the controls are not different really A button is spin now and they have a lot to do with the 1 button which is difficult reaching all the way down there and C and Z are flipped around but I'd say it gets a 8 out of 10 game play hasn't changed really so if you have to '07 and like it just keep that one unless you want more game modes then get '08 Thanks for reading!

Youngblood said:
i REALLY wish someone that got the game today would post their thoughts on it...i get mine after work.....but i guess if u got it u would be playing now and not posting :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :yesnod:

I am very disappointed in this game.

What was EA thinking with this one? They basically took everything that was GOOD about Madden 07 Wii and threw it out the window. I am talking about

-No create-a-team
-No create-a-player
-No create-a-playbook
-No create-a-fan
-No pointer in-game to select players(this was huge on defense)
-No owner mode
-Online feels too slow
-Online connection issues
-PS2 assets
-Poor looking crowd
-Kicking controls not always responsive
-Motion controls aren't unique enough
-Telestrator only in party mode

I really hope they didn't take out all of these features for the sake Party/Family mode. If so, EA isn't getting my money for NBA Live later on this year.

Online is OK... . I have had some connection issues, online is a bit too slow, its like your players are playing in molasses.

4/10 so far. Madden NFL 07 Wii was better than the 360/PS3 versions, but I can't say the same about Madden NFL 08 Wii. It's like the two games switched places.

Madden

lol if you go to the EA website I think EA disabled chat since all the complaints! people keep saying its because of this time first online and stuff but why would they release it if the bugs are not all fixed they should extended the release date I would have been fine with that but not with a crappy game

Last edited:
Back