Who is going to get Madden 2008?

too late for that.. just selling it would cost more then i would recieve in the end.... i checked on ebay and no one is bidding and all used ones are starting at like $1-5... o well, i will hold on to 2007

jared19 said:
I will prob practice a few hours with the controls before I get online. But practicing against real opponents is the only way to get better. Its much more unpredictable than playing the AI. You never know what style a person plays and you have to adjust to beat them.

Exactly, and unfortanitely if you're new to a game, you really do have to get a few losses before you can start winning. That's how I fealt with Strikers, you just have to lose a few times before you get good enough to win consistantly. No matter how many times you practice Offline (which is exactly why I like Online gaming), it'll never help you beat a real person.

im getting it on launch date

totally believe in that the only way you can get better is play different people, different strategies

I am DEFINATELY getting it!

Maybe for Birthday or Christmas.

My current Madden collection consists of:

Madden NFL 97 (SEGA Saturn)
Madden NFL 2004 (Nintendo Gamecube)
Madden NFL 2005 Collector's Edition (Sony PlayStation 2)
Madden NFL 2005 (Nintendo DS)
Madden NFL 06 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance)
Madden NFL 06 (Microsoft Xbox 360)
Madden NFL 07: Hall Of Fame Edition (Sony PlayStation 2)
Madden NFL 07 (Sony PlayStation Portable)

NorAxeR said:
Exactly, and unfortanitely if you're new to a game, you really do have to get a few losses before you can start winning. That's how I fealt with Strikers, you just have to lose a few times before you get good enough to win consistantly. No matter how many times you practice Offline (which is exactly why I like Online gaming), it'll never help you beat a real person.

Your right. Because the computer always reacts the same way while humans are unpredictable. Ive saw ppl on strikers that are like 20-0 and I was oh man. Then I played them and they stunk it up. It b/c they quit! I take it like a man and get better in the process. You cant get better if you are afraid to lose.

Wiitime said:
i could sell 07 but there no point. if i sold it to gamestop i would get maybe $3? not really worth it.. I will keep 07 so i can still use tiki in that game lol
i traded in my 07 with my call of duty 3 and got like 25 bucks and this was at a gamestop so i think u will get more than 3$ for it but yeah im gunna get madden 08 on the 14th

patsboy911 said:
i traded in my 07 with my call of duty 3 and got like 25 bucks and this was at a gamestop so i think u will get more than 3$ for it but yeah im gunna get madden 08 on the 14th

i traded in pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest for wii at game crazy and got like $21 store credit, just fyi crappy game do not get it

I think I might. Looks pretty good. I wasn't too sure on the Party Mode as usually when I hear Wii and Party I'm not interested! But after looking at a video its a lot better than it sounds and quite a good addition. Graphics look pretty good too, I think it will withstand quite a scrutinering from even the pickiest of gamers.

Video of Party Mode:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23377.html

same here, gettin it the day it comes out!!! I am a looong time madden fan, but have yet to play it on the Wii, so it should be interesting....hell the only thing that made me decide to get the Wii instead of the 360 is the SSBB, Madden 08 ONLINE!!, Mario Kart, and Strikers ...so far :crazy: :aureola: :crazy:

Back