Who would be willing to pay money for Nintendo-Live?

XLaw said:
A double post is called when someone makes 2 posts and no one else has posted any thing between them.
But that shouldn't be a "bad" thing.... I am just answering to different ppl

XLaw said:
Off topic - how much does xbox live cost monthly?
$50 a year
$10 a month
Something like that.... the yearly is best....

XLaw said:
Off topic - how much does xbox live cost monthly?

The 12-month card is $49.99 ($5 a month). I'm pretty sure you get a free month on top of that as well when you initially sign up.

EDIT: Beat to it ^ :D

bamblakopz said:
Nintendo is fine at their names.... u can't say playstation 3 sounds better....
A double post annoys u?... wow.... its a post.... just like talking.... imagine I heard wat u said, then responded... then I respond to someone else.... Thats not double posting... Double posting is just saying the same thing twice....
Playstation 3 doesn't sound too bad, it's just a number- you can't go wrong. Nintendo has had some odd names and you can't admit they haven't (even if they're good).

For the record, actually: it's against the forum rules Mr. Smarmy, hence why I told you to edit your posts.

Yeah xbox live doesnt cost too much since they have the best online - but id love to see the wii have a better online system as they have no mic

261311 said:
Playstation 3 doesn't sound too bad, it's just a number- you can't go wrong. Nintendo has had some odd names and you can't admit they haven't (even if they're good).

For the record, actually: it's against the forum rules Mr. Smarmy, hence why I told you to edit your posts.
Mr. Smarmy? I kno its against the rules, but thats just one rule, thats in every forum, that I don't agree with to much... but I guess I gotta listen.

Do any of you know why Battle.net is still free to this day? Because they run very low bandwidth servers where the player's computers host the games. Nintendo uses the same methods. Why is Microsoft charging money when Sony and Nintendo aren't? It's a matter of cost to run the servers, how they implement the policing, and data exchange.

Back