Who would be willing to pay money for Nintendo-Live?

If Nintendo wanted to, could they give us a Nintendo-Live type of online now? Like through an update or maybe a channel to buy online at the shop channel?

i disagree. i just wish for a headset and for brawl to have a ranking system so u battle peeps that r kind of good as u. so peeps wont leave b/c their losing. this would definately make my day

Nintendo Live? Even the title sounds corny and unoriginal, completely the other direction to Nintendo's style. Personally I wouldn't pay anything, Nintendo is all about features that are all inclusive (from what I've seen), hell look at Wii Sports.
A collective friends system would be nice but I don't think that warrants $50 a year.

just think tho, with DLC coming for GH3, we could have ourselves a marketplace(of course it will be a different name)on the way. It's still possible for Nintendo-Live

261311 said:
Nintendo Live? Even the title sounds corny and unoriginal, completely the other direction to Nintendo's style. Personally I wouldn't pay anything, Nintendo is all about features that are all inclusive (from what I've seen), hell look at Wii Sports.
A collective friends system would be nice but I don't think that warrants $50 a year.
Obviously it wouldn't be that name....

XLaw said:
Depends on the price but probably no cuz I can just invite some friends over and still have a blast playing Wii.
Its nice to have friends over, but having an online thing where u can play whenever u want is nice to....

bamblakopz said:
Its nice to have friends over, but having an online thing where u can play whenever u want is nice to....
Yeah but when your Wireless router is ****ed up it ain't that much fun ,is it?
And don't double post ,use the edit button.

XLaw said:
Yeah but when your Wireless router is ****ed up it ain't that much fun ,is it?
And don't double post ,use the edit button.
Well then get ur router fixed... that has nothing to do with the wii.....

bamblakopz said:
Obviously it wouldn't be that name....
It's either that or a Nintendo name, and I don't exactly think they're the greatest at coming up with brand names.

Also, stop double posting, edit your posts- it's annoying myself and the forum.

bamblakopz said:
Well then get ur router fixed... that has nothing to do with the wii.....
It is fixed ,but when its broken it ain't fun.
Anyway ,I think would pay if their servers were rly good so I would have a great connection and wouldn't have to worry about getting disconnected ,but still if the price wouldn't go over $20 (month)

261311 said:
It's either that or a Nintendo name, and I don't exactly think they're the greatest at coming up with brand names.

Also, stop double posting, edit your posts- it's annoying myself and the forum.
Nintendo is fine at their names.... u can't say playstation 3 sounds better....
A double post annoys u?... wow.... its a post.... just like talking.... imagine I heard wat u said, then responded... then I respond to someone else.... Thats not double posting... Double posting is just saying the same thing twice....

bamblakopz said:
Nintendo is fine at their names.... u can't say playstation 3 sounds better....
A double post annoys u?... wow.... its a post.... just like talking.... imagine I heard wat u said, then responded... then I respond to someone else.... Thats not double posting... Double posting is just saying the same thing twice....
A double post is called when someone makes 2 posts and no one else has posted any thing between them.

I would!

I would pay money for live for the wii sports - but i have xbox live for the better games

Back