who would you like to see most in ssbb

plus44danny

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Scotland
which characters would you like to see most in ssbb but you cant have loads of random crappy characters and the maximum from one game is 3

Hi Danny
This is all I can think of just now.

Zelda:the postman, midna and the mask salesman from oot.

Starfox:Wolf O' Donnell, Panther and Krystal.

Animal Crossing: KK.Slider-he could sing them to death, Booker-the bulldog that follows you at the lost and found and Mr.Resetti- he would be funny.

Donkey Kong: Diddy Kong

Ooh..I think Megaman would be cool, just because I can think of how he would play on SSB.
Not Sonic.
No more pokemon, and maybe instead of having pichu/pikachu make it a transformation type like shiek/zelda.
Not Sonic.
Lyn from Fire Emblem, now that would be perfect.

Zori said:
Ooh..I think Megaman would be cool, just because I can think of how he would play on SSB.
Not Sonic.
No more pokemon, and maybe instead of having pichu/pikachu make it a transformation type like shiek/zelda.
Not Sonic.
Lyn from Fire Emblem, now that would be perfect.

yeah megaman would be good too.:D
and the transform idea is good.
as danny said link turning into the wolf.:thumbsup:

chibi-robo ican't remember his name all of a sudden but the terrordactil from metroid and dr. kawashima's floating head
oh yeah i like ur avatar zori

If there was going to be another character from a 3rd party it would be probable that it would be something like sonic due to the overwhelming demand or megaman since hes been with nintendo from the begining, man 3 on nes was tough :p id like to see either

what about some final fantasy characters? it probably wouldn't work though, since they change like every year....

Forget about all the other characters. Forget about all the battles you have seen in the history of gaming. This is the battle that all old school gamers have wanted to see.

MARIO vs. SONIC

Yes, the school yard chalk drew the line between us the Nintendo fans and them, the Sega fans. It's only been 20 years since Mario and Sonic wanted to beat the crap out of each other. Let's not wait any further!

does this have anything to do with ssbb btw this isn't about facts but here is a fact if they put another 3rd party character it would probably be megaman (old skool or new version) since he's capcom too or someone who gave ds a big profit

Back