Whos remebers ABC

for every one who doesn't remeber him he was banned in nov. so if you joined after wards this could be the frist time you've heard of him.

he was sarcastict funny uncareing xbox fan boy who just so happend to own a wii

ganton said:
he was sarcastict funny uncareing xbox fan boy who just so happend to own a wii
Big deal, so he owned an Xbox and didn't care much about a bunch of people who he was never going to meet. Personally, I don't see how that's so bad.
I mean, me not caring whether or not I offend a few people I'm never going to meet, but who obviously did something stupid enough to earn my scorn, is how I justify the majority of the brash comments I make.

Besides, what's life without an antagonist?

Cpt.McLoud said:
I'm always reading people nagging about lee, dont see much of a point.
Why do people always quote him and point out every single little problem that annoys me:wtf:

anyway back on topic:

I only just joined a few days ago and I never seen any of abc's posts any one got any links?

Lol, thanks for that mate. I know, it annoys me too, i mean, i havent done anything that bad . You can have some good rep ;)

Gymdawg said:
Big deal, so he owned an Xbox and didn't care much about a bunch of people who he was never going to meet. Personally, I don't see how that's so bad.
I mean, me not caring whether or not I offend a few people I'm never going to meet, but who obviously did something stupid enough to earn my scorn, is how I justify the majority of the brash comments I make.

Besides, what's life without an antagonist?

those are all the good things that made him who he is:thumbsup:

are people forgetting that this is wii chat and god forbid people show a negative view on it? its not like they ARENT talking about the wii on wiichat? :wtf: that confuses me.

in any event, its also not like this website has a subforum for xbox chat either.....

im going to be switzerland and just stay outta this one

ABC was banned on 12-16-2006.
And please, people like Gymdawg... It's not like any of you actually know why he was banned. The reason has nothing to do with hating the wii, or being mean to people..

Then, by-all-means, please, enlighten me; but don't you dare infringe on my right as an American and intrarweb user to jump to conclusions and assume what I gosh-darn want...

[Anti-ignorant defensive flames. It was sarcasm, people]

Gymdawg said:
Then, by-all-means, please, enlighten me; but don't you dare infringe on my right as an American and intrarweb user to jump to conclusions and assume what I gosh-darn want...

[Anti-ignorant defensive flames. It was sarcasm, people]

for a second, i thought you were "serious" but then i remembered it was YOU writing it so i was like wtf? lol!

anyways, i dont think prez or any mod will let anyone know the actual reasons why ANYONE was banned. they dont have to disclose anything they dont want to.

so i guess, it will forever be history's biggest enigma

he started another forum called *********** or something, i joined it but it went down for some reason wtf? it stared that out, it was just next gen trio but together

The_Loose_Cannon said:
for a second, i thought you were "serious" but then i remembered it was YOU writing it so i was like wtf? lol!

anyways, i dont think prez or any mod will let anyone know the actual reasons why ANYONE was banned. they dont have to disclose anything they dont want to.

so i guess, it will forever be history's biggest enigma
I really don't have that much of a problem discussing why I banned someone. But when someone else bans a user, I really don't think it's my place to share their reasoning with anyone. It wasn't me who banned ABC.

Is it that much of a issue to know why he got banned?
Can't people live with the fact he got banned for some reason.
Knowing why he got banned isn't going to do much.
Fight the curiosity:thumbsup:

Cpt.McLoud said:
Is it that much of a issue to know why he got banned?
Can't people live with the fact he got banned for some reason.
Knowing why he got banned isn't going to do much.
Fight the curiosity:thumbsup:
Well when a user is banned the mod/admin leaves a little note. This is for the user to see why they got banned, and for us to see so we know why.
I didn't ban ABC, therefore it would not be ok for me to show you that "note". It's not my property to post.

Prez said:
I really don't have that much of a problem discussing why I banned someone. But when someone else bans a user, I really don't think it's my place to share their reasoning with anyone. It wasn't me who banned ABC.

youre one of the first mods i know of that will go into reason about the banning of a member. not that that is bad or anything.

Back