who's still up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowadays if i'm home, i'm too busy playing my wii to do anything else. or i'm online/ or both. lol

cassieboo said:
nowadays if i'm home, i'm too busy playing my wii to do anything else. or i'm online/ or both. lol
Lucky . My computer is broken , microsoft like stole my xbox 360 . Im relly bord but i hope to get a Wii for x-mas but proubly wont happen all get like $150 from parents stuff then all have to find a way to get more money to get a Wii then games .

what do you mean microsoft stole your xbox 360?
yea now that i'm older i get nearly nothing from my parents. my wii was suppose to be my christmas present but i ended up paying for the actual console itself. & my mom bought me a game or two for it, which i'm not allowed to open. she tried to take away the wii too but since i really paid for it she couldn't do anything about it. i really have no idea what i'm getting this year. i really didn't ask for anything. plus i just had to get my laptop fixed & i got a desktop computer for my birthday in october. so whatever. i'm pretty much set anyway. wow sorry a lot of rambling.

I sent it in to them to get it fixed in oct and they said it would be free. I called them like nov they said it would come dec 3 and they said they did nt fix it becuse i opended the console(which i did nt) . It comes dec 3 but guess what they are charging me to get me xbox back $46.67 . So then i call micro soft and they said that since you opened it u messed up the warrenty on it so i have to pay for the shiping. Which i had the warrnty when i shiped it and i still dont have my xbox frok dec 3 and im going crazy and there is nonreason for me to pay . Thats my story and i dont known if that make sense at al but yea and sorry for it bing so long and i wont buy and microsoft stuff any more and thats why i need a wii .

And now about chrismas my mom still hasnt bought me any thing for christmas she goin to wait for the last min and every thing will be sold out and all be on wiichat on christmas instead of wii .

Dang that was to long .

wow that sucks. especially for the kind of money you pay to purchase an xbox360 anyway. it made sense. at least it's good to know i'm not the only one who rambles when it's late.

i still haven't done any christmas shopping for anyone. i'm planning on starting to this weekend. you might get lucky though, or you might be surprised. i know toys r us by my house sold 150 wii's today. maybe your mom is gonna surprise you or something.

That is my 2nd 360 to .

I dought she will she said she would only send like $125 on me which wont get much , but if she gives me cash all be relly close to get a wii .

...It isn't a topic if you can reply with a simple 'yes' or 'no' or 'common sense, look at the Who's Online' feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back