The state of music?

mr_resi said:
The state of music right now is horrible, its like ****ing, gay. Like rlly music shouldnt just be three cords on a guitar pounded over and over again with shitty lyrics, music also shouldn't be 2 notes on a piano
so you don't like Snow Patrol or the Fray:lol: I HATE system of a down THEY play 2 CORDS, is that really hardcore, not at all, the singer looks like a douch that was shoved into too many lockers, i'm not into metal, i think it sounds to much of the same.

Heres my version of the Music Ladder
Swing Etc

See where Im going with this?
Seriously give me a Computer, A keyboard and a version of Cubasis and I'll make a Dance track. I prefer Music with skill. Guitar solos etc. Funky beats are good too :)

Last edited:
Any do the nickelback track overlay thing? All their songs are EXACTLY THE SAME. LMFAO

Agreed with SMURF. While I do understand that computer-created music can be good. (Seriously, who's never hummed the SMB theme?).... the fact that a guitarist has to recreate it every performance, and has a physical speed limit, makes it better.

Brawny said:
Well, this is a fun little paradox. By denying my suggestion, you have admitted to not noticing the OR in my statement, thus making you, an idiot.

muahhhaa....meh. I is soooo bored here.

Led Zep FTW! ~fini

I am not a fliping idiot. ok dont call me an idiot. dumb***

Wii-Fi said:
so you don't like Snow Patrol or the Fray:lol: I HATE system of a down THEY play 2 CORDS, is that really hardcore, not at all, the singer looks like a douch that was shoved into too many lockers, i'm not into metal, i think it sounds to much of the same.
no but people who like it act that way
i apologize to soad fans in advance but
they have no taste in music
PS^ its funny how there are 2 conversations taking place alternately

I download most of my music.
I go to a lot of shows and buy tshirts and other kinds of merchandise.
Posters, books...etc.

I feel that if I help the band's I like out a little bit it's enough.
Mind you, I do own a lot of cd's from bands I listen to. So I really don't see the point in worrying about it.
Especially since any band is probably better off than their fans.
Shows,tshirts,merchandise,fan club memberships **** like that.
There's always a market and always a revenue.

mr_resi said:
System of a down, is not metal. In any way, shape, or form.
you see, this is where it gets dumb, when people start getting overly technical on which genre which band belongs to. it shouldn't be about what flavor of metal a band is, or what rock sub-genre they fit into, but what their music sounds like. whether somebody is power punk or black metal doesnt mean **** to me; it's if they're good or not. people have become so consistent with what particular type of music they stick to, they never broaden the horizon as to what's out there. I can't tell you how many ppl have asked what kind of music i listen to, and when i say Ska they look at me like :wtf: WTF? and ask me if that's a type of emo.:sick:

Back