whose your favorite band?

Spiritshotgun said:
if you read correctly "retard" you would've noticed this is not what I said.

I said anything ending with "core" sucks balls. and this is fact, not opinoin, anyone can tune their guitar down to B or D and play some crapola chords that dont even follow proper chord theory and quite frankly sounds like ass. same goes for deathcore. lol. I actually know what I am talking about, unlike most of you.

someones being an elitist

:yikes:

LOL@you and cannibal corpse :sick:

Favorite general rock band: Thousand Foot Krutch

Favorite metal band: 40 Below Summer

Favorite rap/funck rock band: Nullset

Favorite female rock vocal band: Drill

Favorite band overall: Smile Empty Soul

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
someones being an elitist

:yikes:

LOL@you and cannibal corpse :sick:

Elitist? No, I just don't spew crap without fact unlike you. seeing as how you can give no musical opinoin on anything, you're of no use in this thread. Again, I doubt you can name any necrodeath or fleshgore songs without googling because they're relatively unheard of, so saying a band sucks that you haven't heard just proves you are indeed, a dumb ass.

Spiritshotgun said:
Elitist? No, I just don't spew crap without fact unlike you. seeing as how you can give no musical opinoin on anything, you're of no use in this thread. Again, I doubt you can name any necrodeath or fleshgore songs without googling because they're relatively unheard of, so saying a band sucks that you haven't heard just proves you are indeed, a dumb ass.

im not even going to reply to your stupid post

just proves my point even more

You have no point, you've been shut up the entire time thanks to me. running your mouth about nothing doesn't do much for your cause.

fyi. just because I listen to bands you know nothing of does not make me an elitist. good music however, does.

HEY HEY HEY!!! Stop It.

Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion! Soooo... If You Don't Like SOmeone Elses Taste In Music, Then Either DOn't Anything, Or Just Simply Say That You Don't Like That Band...

Gawd...

OutKast and Bone Thugs ~n~ Harmony

Will anyone ever understand Andre 3000?

Back