Why Is My Wii Collecting Dust?

Gotta admit, 360 is just much more fun! It' like having the old Super Nintendo back these days with amazing graphics and a library of games that is next to endless. There are many more types of games than killing/blow em' up/foul language pieces of trash (I refuse to play most of these types of games personally). Had to recently unplug my Wii and have seriously been thinking of selling it. However it makes much more sense to keep it around, seeing as it has almost all of the best classics available for download (Nintendo has always had the best games up until now, and maybe, just maybe they will atleast stick with the game plan for the Zelda and Metroid series). Mario Galaxy in my opinion was a close second to the worst Mario game yet: it was repetitive, much to heavy on the young children's tv show look and appeal; and it was very simple (except for a few places that brought back a slight feel of Mario 64). Nintendo has just changed as far as playing games has been for people who have been gaming for twenty or so years, and Microsoft just hits the nail on the head with just about every facet (dare I say more?)!

FRuMMaGe said:
Because it can't collect stamps.
Win! w

But if you're not touching your Wii much don't worry about it w it just doesn't have games that you like? Like two of the game you're stuck at, do you try to get past or is it just too frustrating?

You don't have to try and force yourself to play your Wii, some people is addicted to it, some isn't. There isn't a rule that says "omg I bought Wii gotta play 24/7/365!!" If 360/ps3 games appeals to you more play it :x I do hope some of the game that comes out can interest you a little : )

As for me I just bought my Wii for less than a month so I haven't gotten bored of it yet. Games will last longer for me since I can't spend a lot of time per day playing it, and I like to complete games @ 100% (side quest, etc.)

my wii is also collecting dust!$

ThE WiI DuSt!£

my always collects dust i swer man it pisses me off i have to open it take the fan of clean it put iit all back togther and all that to tell you the trougth its boring takes time for some people but because i fited my wii with a harddrive and did moddifications it quick release.If yOuR WoDeRiNg WeRe i gOt qUiCk rEaLeSe I GoT It wItH ThE WiI SkIn anyways carrying i was just woddering if you want me to help you with the getting the skin the moddifcation and others modds just contact ME!$ oh one more thing

can some hep me?

I NEED HELP WITH PUTTING PICTURES ON YOUE SINGTURE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: I WII BE WAITING FOR YOU TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!$

Get some better games. If you don't have Galaxy, shame on you. Also, Brawl comes out tomorrow night.

Shipping is why I decided not to pre-order online. Circuit City opens 10am tomorrow, but since im lazy im waking up at 11am and ill try to be there by 12pm to get game.

CantGetAWii said:
Well games like [title] and [title] are rumored that they are in development or will soon be in development. You have [title], [title], and [title] coming this year. Along with [title, [title] and a possible [title] coming out this year. Surely something there garners your interest.
de ja vu ftl.

of course it is collecting dust. not even the wii can withstand the force that is gravity

hrmmm

ally_uk said:
Yeah i'm in the same boat as you

Mario Galaxy - was good initially but now it's just dull

Zelda - completed it so don't play

Metroid Prime 3 - Completed it don't play

Resi Evil 4 - Completed it dont play

Mysims - Don't play can't stand it

Red Steel - This game is shite

Zack and Wiki - Completed it

So now I am bored and will pick up a PS3

So this only happens on Wii? You only can only finish games on the Wii and don't play then anymore, that wont happen on PS3 of course *sarcasm*

Well, considering Brawl is now out...I'm sure those of you whose Wii has been inactive, will be used again. It's foolish for your Wii to be unused even after its release unless of course you haven't been able to find it.

Get Brawl and don't forget all of the games mentioned somewhere in this thread. I'm looking forward to those as well.

Edit- Why did I waste my 1000th post on this thread? You're very welcome :lol:

bubs said:
So this only happens on Wii? You only can only finish games on the Wii and don't play then anymore, that wont happen on PS3 of course *sarcasm*
Agreed. If you don't like "play through once" games, then don't buy "play through once" games. You can't blame the console for your game-purchasing decisions, and such games aren't unique to the Wii.

Last edited:
Back