Why we americans (N.Americans) dont have club nintendo

ref1mind

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
cleveland,ohio
Wii Online Code
4083-3232-6662-1259
Club Nintendo US

While Club Nintendo is everywhere, there has been the question why there is not in the US. An interview with Perrin Kaplan asks why, she replies that area of the US is much larger than all the other club nintendo countries and that the cost-wise it would be very expensive. Kaplan also said the pre-order bonuses and game registration promos are an alternative for Club Nintendo.[2]

illl start my own club!
name it club odnetnin
o yes people might think im crazy now
but they will see!
:wtf:

d_k said:
illl start my own club!
name it club odnetnin
o yes people might think im crazy now
but they will see!
:wtf:

WE'RE NOT CRAZY, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES NOT CRAZY, THEY'LL SEE, THEY'LL ALL SEE!!!!!!

lol sorry had to be done. but i can understand why, and we have a club wii, call wiichat.com lol

It seems to me that Americans have only recently had interest in the club because of the wii points only.

and your point being? lol...we get nothing though those promos they tlak about is on like 5 things thats it

It makes sense, I can understand it from a business perspective but from a fan's perspective they have games we can't get here all kinds of crazy merch andise and i dont really think the pre order deals and the reg promos make up for it...

They got Mr.Game & Watch and Tingles Ballon Fight, Those are worth importing...

Kaplan also said the pre-order bonuses and game registration promos are an alternative for Club Nintendo.[2]

While I do feel glad they took the time to answer this question...
what "game registration promos," though? Sounds like what Europe gets when they register their games (trade in the star points or whatever it's called for Wii Points). As far as game pre-order bonuses, the only ones I've identified were the Super Mario Galaxy coins. I don't mind not having Nintendo Club America that much, but I'm not all that satisfied with the answer :)

F them all F the nintendo prisident .....(this meassage could not be countinued because nintendo has killed this poor little 16 year old boy, poor kid he never even had a girl friend, a moment of silence for this poor kid, comes to show you not to insalt nintendo or you will die)

lmao! that was pretty funny mazen...:)

vi3 thats what i was sayign what promos??? i got the smg coins and thats it...they say when you register the codes you can unlock "cool" features and bonus content..but i havent seen anything.

Back