Why Wii Will Win The Console War

Wii needs more games that hardcore gamers will play. Games like Halo 3 are the ones that keep people's interest peaked. Games that actually just a collection of minigames will not sustain a game console.

so you are'nt a Norwegian guy? I live in Oslo ... My Norwegian is then ofcourse perfect: Du skjønner ikke en ting av hva jeg sier nå! eller hva?

On Topic: Somehow the sales of the consoles is allemost as i predicted.
All of my friends was wrong about the Ps3. And yeah i really agree that the console has too many party games. Yep Hardcore games! That's something it's lacking! Hardcore games.! But it seems like they are On their way!

i dont think there will be a clear "winner" in this war, ps3 will definately be loser just based on their price range being too much for they target demographic. wii and xb360 will pretty much be a tie just cause they arent really competing for anything. hardcore gamers dont buy wii for first person shooters, they buy them for fun. likewise, the 360 is more of a competition system, you buy one to compete online more than to "play". i think as a little more time passes i think we"ll see more people with both 360s and wiis. the wii was a great thing for nintendo cause its target demographic is all over age and gender range.

i think wii will win because of the price of it and the target audience is a lot larger
all kids and adults that, hardcore gamers and light gamers.

i dont think its the price that scares people away from the ps3 they sold more of the expensive ps3 anyways

i think its the lack of hd screens that would have people shift more quickly

sony is still making ps2 fans happy with games so theirs still all those happy ps2 fans that r just waiting on the ps3 (ps2 is still selling)

people mention how 360 has a lot more games but neither of them have great games yet
no killer apps for ps3 or 360

a lot of gamers r waiting to buy the system till good games come out

u can have the older games with better graphics
but its not as great of leap as it was from 2d to 3d
nintendo was smart in this aspect of making their controls a lot different

i just dont know why more computer games dont come out for ps2 and 360.
warcraft and many other mmo would kick ass on a hd screen
keyboards on those machine would be sick
these machines are basically computers anyways

a lot of people bought the 360 cuz it was the first next gen system out
but good games are what really sell systems

as soon as dvd buffs get an hd screen and realize that ps3 is the cheapest bluray player on the market u might see a big change

I honestly think next gen shoulda waited another year but sony and nintendo both had to release after xbox

xbox just wanted to sell to all these people that were hearing about next gen and wanted 1

only time will tell which has better games
the politics of game designers and consoles is crazy sometimes that matters more
which console has support from the designers

The reason I think the Wii will win is the price. I mean come on if you get a 360 or ps3 why not buy a wii. I am going to get a 360 as soon as i get a job.

Hey i've been luven nintendo all my life, but when you think about, its not really the right time to say who is going to win, so im gonna change my decision on the wii winning the console war, and saying may the best console win......... "Im Hopin its Nintendo though!"

i think wii will win, but ps3 will be competition, purely because like, EVERYONE has a ps2 because it was so popular, but they will lose because of the price, i mean what person aged 10-20 would buy a $900 machine ?
and the 360 was released too early, most of its sales are out of the way

Nintendo Wii is now gaining popularity in hospitals and medical centers to treat patients suffering from stroke, broken bones, surgery, and even combat injuries.

Sincerely,
SAIFUL AZIM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find out why patients are addicted to Nintendo Wii at http://www.wiiwantmore.com
For pleasure reading, please use IE 6 and above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month bumps are okay.

1 year bumps aren't so good.

But a 2 year bump?! Come on, man... Nobody cares about the console war anymore.

Back