Wii Winning The Console War

Kind of concerning that a last-gen console that everyone already bought is almost selling more than a brand new system with a whole new concept:wtf:

It is a lil wierd that PS2 is doing so well though....God of War II though is a sick game and I wish it was on the Wii....

Last edited:
I never was a nintendo fan until the Wii came out, i always used to play the xbox or the ps2, the only game I ever really liked on game cube was mario ware inc. 4 player shite yeh now that's sum real fun there!!!

MasterJedl2U said:
all i know is that i just took the biggest dump ever. that thing must have weighed like 10 pounds. haha it had corn in it even . its funny how some of the things we eat are still whole even when they come out the other end. and it was in the shape of an S so that means im healthy. right on WII :)
:frown2:

I had to go to two Walmarts to find a points card tonight, and a 3rd to find a classic controller. It's funny that the accessories are selling out almost as fast (still) as the consoles. It seems to me that the accessories would outweigh the hardware 20 to 1. The Wii is just amazing. And I as well have only seen them in stock once, lucking out to get mine. They only had like three, and must have very recently stocked them. It's always fun to walk through and see the empty shelves. This is awesome for Nintendo! Let's just hope this doesn't mean a price jump next gen.

Yeah it's awesome, Nintendo rules, they might even raise their price, which will make me real happy..and I always have fun just by walking to the corridor where the games are and see all of the Wii's games.

Developers need to get notice - there is a huge market for Wii..

Don't over look the Wii.

According to IGN reprts, gamespot news, VG charts, Nintendo of america, and nexgenwars.com. The wii has sold a bit over 5 million units world wide.

they said wii would slow, they said wii would not win. 5 million in four months VS 9.8 million in 2 and a half years VS 1 million in four months.

-Wii are not finsihed yet sony and lesser microsoft.

Damn..

Rock On Wii :cornut:

I Can't believe Wii is beating playstation

i`m not surprised because people are bored of pressing buttons =S and want something more like Wii

Thinking back

When i first heard about wii everyone around me was saying the same thing:

"Its not going to be good its too different"

That really disheartened me... bieng a Nintendo fan since i was born...

but than the hype thinned and when i finally got it It was the most awesome console ever! (I played it non-stop for a day and my arms nearly fell off....)

Then when i checked how nintendo was going in the console wars i thought it was going to be bad, but it turned out it was beating PS3 and it doesnt seem to be slowing.

I guess we can only hope it doesnt! :cool:

miss leading title mehh
Wiitendo said:
According to IGN reprts, gamespot news, VG charts, Nintendo of america, and nexgenwars.com. The wii has sold a bit over 5 million units world wide.

they said wii would slow, they said wii would not win. 5 million in four months VS 9.8 million in 2 and a half years VS 1 million in four months.

-Wii are not finsihed yet sony and lesser microsoft.
since when was a next gen system out for 2 and a half years......
typo or mindless fanboy, hmm

Last edited:
Back